Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's been great.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jax914
I wanted to say thanks for all the insight, help and wisdom over the past 3 or 4 years. I sold my 914 today - and passed along the 914world website, so expect a new member from Jacksonville.

I really enjoyed my car and have made the decision to move on with a new project. I've been wanting to build a street rod for many years and have decided that now is the time.

so thanks for everything.

URY914
Sorry to see a Florida brother go. Hope you enjoyed the show.
Tom
Good luck on your new project and some day you will miss your 914.
Tom
markb
Good luck with the new project. If you're like most, you'll be back. biggrin.gif This IS an addiction, you know. smile.gif
jsayre914
i noticed you were on ebay right now looking for a 914 biggrin.gif

...just kidding, stick around anyway.
bye1.gif
TC 914-8
Bye-Bye bye1.gif bye1.gif You'll be back
If not stop by for a beer or two.
I have a friend in Jacksonville Building a Blazer, Maybe you'll cross paths......
rick 918-S
(in my best arnold voice) You'll be back.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Jax914 @ Apr 10 2010, 06:31 PM) *

I wanted to say thanks for all the insight, help and wisdom over the past 3 or 4 years. I sold my 914 today - and passed along the 914world website, so expect a new member from Jacksonville.

I really enjoyed my car and have made the decision to move on with a new project. I've been wanting to build a street rod for many years and have decided that now is the time.

so thanks for everything.

Stop in for a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster from time to time... It's not unlike having your head smashed by two bricks. Or owning a 914... About the same really!
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 10 2010, 09:15 PM) *

agree.gif
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 11 2010, 10:26 AM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Apr 10 2010, 09:15 PM) *

agree.gif

agree.gif agree.gif

Its not just the cars...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.