Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have any idea what real euro turn signals are selling for?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PeeGreen 914
I figure since I am selling my 914 and my next 914 will be an AX dedicated 914 I'm not going to need these. Anyone have an idea of what they are worth?
RJMII
$20 for the pair.

I'll take em. lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
Real funny Jim dry.gif biggrin.gif
MDG
I bought a pair of NOS never been mounted buckets and lenses from Craig for $600
hcdmueller
I just saw a set of great euro signals go for 110 euro on German ebay tonight. So just short of $200. I really wish I had bid on them. If you sell yours for something close to that let me know and I will buy them.
jim_hoyland
I just sold a pair for $300.. sad.gif
PeeGreen 914
Yeah, $300 seems to me to be a fair price for these. $600? wow.

Anyone else have an idea? I really want to make sure I list them at a fair price. Seems as though $300 is fair but maybe still low confused24.gif
MDG
I think it will depend on the timing and patience of who's looking; I had been hunting for about 2 years and came across exactly zero.
Brand new North American buckets are around $300 each - not including lenses. Honestly, the same $$ for what is a brand new pair of Euros with lenses - meh, my search is now officially over.

now . . . some NOS exchangers for my six idea.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.