Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Freshly restored fog lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jonferns
Hey guys, I just totally refinished a pair of factory fogs. I completely disassembled them, soda blasted the housing inside and out, as well as the front ring. They were then primed, and finished off with a few coats of satin black. The lenses were also cleaned inside and out and the lights were reassembled. Both have the wiring sticking out of the back. Im asking $160 SHIPPED, obo. lowered to $145 shipped OBO! $100 shipped! I will post some pics up in a bit. Paypal preferred.
jonferns
Well guys, here are the pics. The front rings are totally smooth, the back of the housings are generally smooth but each have a bit of pitting from some surface rust but nothing that will be noticeable (I sanded most of it down before I painted them). The lenses are not cracked, and the seals were in surprisingly good shape so they were reused. I will clean up the wires a bit before shipping them out.

Price lowered to $145 shipped now $100 shipped!, we're in the process of moving so every little box out of the garage helps. Make me an offer if you don't agree on the price. bye1.gif

They are a bit dusty in this pic, the paint on both is in perfect shape.

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
jonferns
Just found a green fog light switch that i'll also throw in with the fog lights. bye1.gif
jonferns
Make me an offer, need these gone.
jonferns
icon_bump.gif
jonferns
How about $130 for the restored fogs and green fog switch, shipped to your door bye1.gif

icon_bump.gif
jonferns
Any offers? Need these out of the garage and need some cash.
jonferns
I'll do $100 shipped to anyone interested. Restored fogs, and a green switch! bye1.gif
mepstein
Jon - I'll buy them. Tell me how you want to be paid. Thanks, Mark
jonferns
PM replied.

sale pending to Mark.
jonferns
sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.