Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 914-6 relay boards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914xprs
wanted to buy 914-6 and 4 relayboards. let me know how much and how many. also looking for any and all werhle relays. beer3.gif
carr914
I've got a NOS (New Old Stock) 914-6 Board - $600

T.C.

Click to view attachment
gms
I have around 10 (4 cyl), the bottom potting is cracked on most
$50 each shipped (US only)
914xprs
QUOTE(914xprs @ Apr 12 2010, 06:15 AM) *
wanted to buy 914-6 and 4 relayboards. let me know how much and how many. also looking for any and all werhle relays. beer3.gif
Hello,
thank you for your reply's so far. man a nos board???i just cant cough up the $ even tho it is a great price for such an item. i am looking to find used ones for a client of mine. i have alot of 4 boards but would like to find some used complete boards for around 15-20 ea in lots over 10. these have always been hard to sell but i have a buyer now who is rebuilding them and putting them back into our cars...
the 6 er boards i am hoping to find for around $100.00 for one or if large quantity is found of coarse i am looking for a price for them all. these are staying in the USA and will be better than new.
thanks for your help.
sheeplove.gif
914Sixer
Good luck find used -6 boards for under $300.
70_914
I have a relay board off my 70 that I don't need/want. Already gave away all my relays. Where would it ship to? I think it would fit in a flat rate box, so if that is the case $20 gets it to you.

Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.