Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Big Thanks to Lou W.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GTPatrick
This is to let everyone know how good a person Lou is to strangers here at 914World .

Lou , a big thanks to you for sending me 2 Matchbox 914's . Thanks bro for your kindness and sharing of our collective love for 914's .

I picked them up at the Post Office today .

Members at 914World.com rock .
TJB/914
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Apr 12 2010, 04:15 PM) *

This is to let everyone know how good a person Lou is to strangers here at 914World .

Lou , a big thanks to you for sending me 2 Matchbox 914's . Thanks bro for your kindness and sharing of our collective love for 914's .

agree.gif
Lou sent me 2-matchbox 914's & it was appreciated. smilie_pokal.gif

Tom
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Apr 12 2010, 07:15 PM) *

I guess that means I can take your name off the ones I set aside for you. Glad you got some.

Shoe
Lou W
Glad you guys can enjoy them. beerchug.gif
GTPatrick
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Apr 12 2010, 08:24 PM) *

QUOTE(GTPatrick @ Apr 12 2010, 07:15 PM) *

I guess that means I can take your name off the ones I set aside for you. Glad you got some.

Shoe

HotShoe , . . . . Thanks for the thought of saving 2 of the Matchbox 914s for me . Save them for some other unfortunate soul who is without at the upcoming get together here in Tn. , or wherever it will be . There's always someone who is without .

Thanks again .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.