Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: correct fog lights for an appearance group car '75-76
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
DanT
OK these are the rectangular fog lights that were on the '75 I am restoring and I am planning on reinstalling them since I cleaned them up now...
does anyone know if the factory stock fogs were Hellas or Bosch on the '75-'76s?

the ones that were on my car are fairly typical Bosch units similar to the ones used on 911 SCs....same replacement lenses.. biggrin.gif

Bleyseng
Same as the ones on the 911's IIRC. I sold mine when I junked the rubber bumpers.
reverie
Dan, I purchased mine from Bleyseng. smile.gif

They look exactly like yours. Bosch lenses.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(DanT @ Apr 12 2010, 09:40 PM) *

OK these are the rectangular fog lights that were on the '75 I am restoring and I am planning on reinstalling them since I cleaned them up now...
does anyone know if the factory stock fogs were Hellas or Bosch on the '75-'76s?

the ones that were on my car are fairly typical Bosch units similar to the ones used on 911 SCs....same replacement lenses.. biggrin.gif

They are bosch and look like the 911 74-83 but the rear bracket is different, so the 911 style will not work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.