Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: California Festival
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Dragged myself down to Fontana, California to the AAA Speedway once again for this event put on by the San Diego region of the PCA. Even though it seems fewer people show up for this every year, I still like to go.
Elliot Cannon
They even had some Toyotas there. lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
The 356 crowd had a big turnout. Must've been thirty or more cars there. This was one of nicer ones.
Elliot Cannon
Not too many 914 there. This one had V8 power. Apparently lots of it. It sounded like a NASCAR racer going by.
Elliot Cannon
These two seemed nicely prepared although I didn't see them race.
Elliot Cannon
The Zonker seemed kinda lonely out there. Where the hell was Molloy?
WordSmith
Some more shots of nice 914's at PCA's Festival of Speed

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
That looks like Richard's ravenna green 914, Parade lap or Race ?
computers4kids
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Apr 13 2010, 11:07 PM) *

Not too many 914 there. This one had V8 power. Apparently lots of it. It sounded like a NASCAR racer going by.

Real nice guy....met him at a local car show in Fresno. Everything on this car his had crafted, no kits, including the SBC conversion. It was real interesting talking to him about his induction system.

Richard McLeod
Yes Jim that was me in my Ravenna Green 914 in the parade laps on Saturday. I actually completed 3 laps. Sorry I missed you.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Richard McLeod @ Apr 14 2010, 03:01 PM) *

Yes Jim that was me in my Ravenna Green 914 in the parade laps on Saturday. I actually completed 3 laps. Sorry I missed you.

Great shot of the 2L 914 !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.