Huge Bus motor and 4 speed trany w/ reverse. Motor and trans are solid and tight, no smoke,leaks,pings,or knocks! Wheelie bars are a neccessity, not for looks! Newly rewired, new fuel pump, battery, complete new front and rear brake systems! New fuse box, and chome access panel give you easy access to all the new techno goodies! New front tire and Mag rim. L-60-14's and Cragar deepdish Mags on back, Currently registered and insured and runs and rides awesome! For full price offer, I will complete this awesome machine, i.e. repaint 1 solid color, new rear tires and rims, and reupholster in a nice black vinyl. Or will sell as is where is for $6000 obo. Can deliver for $1.00 a loaded mile. I have pictures of trike from start to finish of this rebuild that will be available upon request, but CL wont let me load them because of size. Let me state that this is NOT your average 1600 CC dual Port VW motor! If your a rookie, or a novice, this is NOT the machine for you! It will definately get away from you, and fast! This motor has more power and torque than anyVW Iv ever seen, but handles better than any VW trike Iv ever seen, and I have built many of them over the years! It already turns heads as is, imagine after it is finished, and your riding it?! Call Dale 304-258-1524 or cell 304-582-7294 Thanks for your consideration.

Trike