Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newest addition to my collection!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeffs9146
Now I can just pick it up and open to the page!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
pcar916
Very cool, but you'll still have to get superseded numbers too so don't use your PET disc as a frisbee just yet! Books are good. beer.gif
Jeffs9146
aktion035.gif
Yea I know but it has an easy to read index and photos! The pet CD takes a bit of navigation to work around and put the part shown in the photo to a part number on another page!

Plus it completes my 8 volume set and makes it 9!!
type47
That book is the best thing I purchased long ago early in my 914 career.
pcar916
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 14 2010, 10:09 AM) *

Jealous I am. I don't have paper 914 manuals, only early 911 and 993. Gotta get a set one day.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 14 2010, 11:09 AM) *

aktion035.gif
Yea I know but it has an easy to read index and photos! The pet CD takes a bit of navigation to work around and put the part shown in the photo to a part number on another page!

... or just print-out a 10th binder from the current PET CD! biggrin.gif

Office Depot & Staples even sells the marooon binders! biggrin.gif

Where do you think SMC, AA & the others get theirs today - I'll bet OD binder & fresh laser prints!!?? confused24.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Apr 14 2010, 10:52 AM) *

Now I can just pick it up and open to the page!! piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Wish I had one, but just for posterity's sake -- free text search + PET online = good. type.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.