Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Visors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
montoya 73 2.0
I'm looking for a passenger visor in decent condition. I'm not looking for perfect! I'm not that kinda guy, I drive the car as much as possible (when it runs). As long as it works, has the mirror (wife needs that) and isn't all torn up. I will buy a pair if I have too. PM me if you have any.
Tom_T
Theadguy (don't recall his screen name on here) whose Mom does the excellent 914 service covers has a nice pair up on evil-bay, so try him here & see if he can pull & sell them direct - or do it there. He's in Portage IN.
montoya 73 2.0
Thank you

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Apr 14 2010, 01:14 PM) *

Theadguy (don't recall his screen name on here) whose Mom does the excellent 914 service covers has a nice pair up on evil-bay, so try him here & see if he can pull & sell them direct - or do it there. He's in Portage IN.

Lennies914
I've got one for $20.00 + shipping
Lennies914
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentit's a little dirty but in good shape
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Apr 14 2010, 09:15 PM) *

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentit's a little dirty but in good shape

Do you have the passenger side (the wife needs a mirror)?
Lennies914
Sorry my mistake. The mirrored one isn't good. Opps I geuss you wouldn't want the mirror on the drivers side, duh
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Apr 14 2010, 09:25 PM) *

Sorry my mistake. The mirrored one isn't good. Opps I geuss you wouldn't want the mirror on the drivers side, duh

It's cool! No worries. Thanks anyways.
bdstone914
I should have a decent usable one. I will have to pull it from my storage unit to get a picture.

Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.