Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look what just arrived at Automobile Atlanta!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Automobile Atlanta is proud to announce the production of factory look side marker lenses for all USA equipped 914s. Long discontinued by the Porsche factory and Hella, these top quality lenses replace those old crazed cracked ones of yours with an affordable new piece.

Certainly good enough to pass the concours muster! (Steve and Pat!!!!!)

The side marker amber right, B91463194610, is $29.50 and the side marker left, B91463194510, is $29.50 each. The Italian set is r91463100000. and is $65.45 for the set of two. Here is one of the links to order which will also calculate shipping to your zip code: http://www.autoatlanta.com/detail.php?Part...l_number=206062
George A Hussey IV President Automobile Atlanta Inc.

IPB Image
IPB Image
914four
Its good to know that there is a source NLA parts. Thanks George! My car is not ready for these yet but it will be eventually.
First.. thanks for making those repo side makers.. I do have another question.. why the F shirt while posting on the P board:)
zymurgist
Cool! Those clear ones will come in handy when Babydoll goes back to her original silver.
ME733
George...........you need a vacation.....playing with your hord of new side markers on your office floor just ain't quite "normal"..what do you think you'll find at the bottom of the pile?.....I have an extra $ 0.26 cents to donate to your fabulious vacation trip to the duncan donuts around the cornor......hoping for a fast recovery.....murray.
Type 4 Unleashed
Are these in stock ? If they are paid for will they get shipped ?

The reason I ask, I made a $90 order Tue, was told everything was in stock and would ship that day. I wanted it shipped USPS Priority Mail so I would have it by Fri. Come Fri guess what no parts, I called your sales rep, according to him my order never made it back to get packed to be shipped ?

Your sales rep admits he screwed up and to take responsibility he would ship my order overnight FedEx.

Guess what, nothing shows again. This is the first time buying from you, due to the fact Auto Atlanta has a very very bad Rep especially on this particular issue, you say you have an item or items in stock when asked, you then take a customers money, but don't ship the items.

It5's now Mon still no parts. So this is the new Auto Atlanta, well I don't see it, your reputation is still intact all I can say is this is 1st time and the last time I won't buy anything else from you.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 14 2010, 01:39 PM) *

Automobile Atlanta is proud to announce the production of factory look side marker lenses for all USA equipped 914s. Long discontinued by the Porsche factory and Hella, these top quality lenses replace those old crazed cracked ones of yours with an affordable new piece.

The side marker amber right, B91463194610, is $29.50 and the side marker left, B91463194510, is $29.50 each. The Italian set is r91463100000. and is $65.45 for the set of two

How did you know I needed one? smile.gif
Type 4 Unleashed
George just to let you know I will be disputing the charge on my credit card for the parts I have been told 3 times, twice they are in stock and will be shipped and the 3rd time they have been shgipped, that I still have not received. Your sales rep just flat out lied, not once but three times. Good Luck with this type of business practice.

QUOTE(Type 4 Unleashed @ May 9 2010, 11:30 AM) *

Are these in stock ? If they are paid for will they get shipped ?

The reason I ask, I made a $90 order Tue, was told everything was in stock and would ship that day. I wanted it shipped USPS Priority Mail so I would have it by Fri. Come Fri guess what no parts, I called your sales rep, according to him my order never made it back to get packed to be shipped ?

Your sales rep admits he screwed up and to take responsibility he would ship my order overnight FedEx.

Guess what, nothing shows again. This is the first time buying from you, due to the fact Auto Atlanta has a very very bad Rep especially on this particular issue, you say you have an item or items in stock when asked, you then take a customers money, but don't ship the items.

It5's now Mon still no parts. So this is the new Auto Atlanta, well I don't see it, your reputation is still intact all I can say is this is 1st time and the last time I won't buy anything else from you.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 14 2010, 01:39 PM) *

The side marker amber right, B91463194610, is $29.50 and the side marker left, B91463194510, is $29.50 each. The Italian set is r91463100000. and is $65.45 for the set of two

914Sixer
Quit talking to the rep. Call the AA number and get ext 16, that is George's direct line.
Type 4 Unleashed
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 14 2010, 05:37 PM) *

Quit talking to the rep. Call the AA number and get ext 16, that is George's direct line.

Why ?

He could care less about any of us.

This is George's post, he's seen it and hasn't responded on the board or even in a PM, but then why should he, his rep is just following his long standing policy to begin with.

My money was refunded and I've moved on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.