Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory Porsche Fuchs Alloy lug nuts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sled9146
Are your factory Porsche alloy lug nuts tired and faded? Are you looking for real factory Porsche Fuchs alloy lug nuts?

I have the answer for you, replace them with a set of USED Factory Porsche Alloy lug nuts, previously faded and tired looking, that have been powder painted!

One of the elements of the powder paint used on these used, previously faded, factory Porsche alloy lug nuts is UV protection so that they don't fade like the new factory ones. Yes, I still use plastic garbage bag material when removing or installing the lug nuts to prevent damage. These clean easily, do not need any special maintenance and will STAY BLACK.

I have several sets of 20. Each set is sold OUTRIGHT, NO EXCHANGE OR CORE CHARGE

$75.00 set/exchange + S/H

Click to view attachment
kconway
PM Sent
mepstein
sent PM
SD914
QUOTE(sled9146 @ Apr 15 2010, 08:21 AM) *

Are your factory Porsche alloy lug nuts tired and faded? Are you looking for real factory Porsche Fuchs alloy lug nuts?

I have the answer for you, replace them with a set of USED Factory Porsche Alloy lug nuts, previously faded and tired looking, that have been powder painted!

One of the elements of the powder paint used on these used, previously faded, factory Porsche alloy lug nuts is UV protection so that they don't fade like the new factory ones. Yes, I still use plastic garbage bag material when removing or installing the lug nuts to prevent damage. These clean easily, do not need any special maintenance and will STAY BLACK.

I have several sets of 20. Each set is sold OUTRIGHT, NO EXCHANGE OR CORE CHARGE

$75.00 set/exchange + S/H

Click to view attachment

Hi!
I definitely need a pair but I just spent some money on other items I needed. How many pair do you have? Do you have these from time to time? If so when I get some money together, I would like to pick up a set of 20 for my 914.
Let me know
Thx!
Michael
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.