Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: branch peice lt and rt
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DAX
I am looking for both left and right branch peices for my heat exchangers dax
bdstone914

I assume you mean the S branch pieces? I have quite a few. PM for details, pictures and price.

Bruce
DAX
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 15 2010, 08:47 PM) *

I assume you mean the S branch pieces? I have quite a few. PM for details, pictures and price.

Bruce

the branch pieces are #022 256 501 A left @502 rt along with the clamps to the impellors and rear branch clamps plus the J pipes for a 1.7/1.8 heat exchanger.
I am very interested however I have to wait and see if the offer I placed on some is excepted. Do not believe it will and will know in a couple of days. so let me know what you have. dax
dangrouche
Click to view attachmentI got these that I posted a while back, but it they are incomplete; missing the clamps on the left and right and the driver's J tube bracket is busted, but if you tack weld the tab piece, it will be okay. It will work as it its. Still need the two branch piece clamps. All the threading is good on all the captive nuts. Delivered price of $25 USPS Parcel Post. Just giving you options if Bruce doesn't help you out. This is also an open offer for anyone out there that wants these pieces as well. I am going to the post office tomorrow to ship other stuff, so if you Paypal me tonite or before 10am California time, I can get these shipped. Paypal at dangrouche@juno.com
DAX
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Apr 16 2010, 11:05 PM) *

Click to view attachmentI got these that I posted a while back, but it they are incomplete; missing the clamps on the left and right and the driver's J tube bracket is busted, but if you tack weld the tab piece, it will be okay. It will work as it its. Still need the two branch piece clamps. All the threading is good on all the captive nuts. Delivered price of $25 USPS Parcel Post. Just giving you options if Bruce doesn't help you out. This is also an open offer for anyone out there that wants these pieces as well. I am going to the post office tomorrow to ship other stuff, so if you Paypal me tonite or before 10am California time, I can get these shipped. Paypal at dangrouche@juno.com

thanks but I have purchased a set so do not need them now dax
DAX
QUOTE(DAX @ Apr 21 2010, 06:47 PM) *

QUOTE(dangrouche @ Apr 16 2010, 11:05 PM) *

thanks but I have purchased a set so do not need them now dax

My deal fell through so if you still have the parts let me know and I will paypal as soon as I hear from you dax
dangrouche
PM'ed you already. paypal $25 to dangrouche@juno.com
thanks
shipped by USPS APril 29 2010
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.