Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxster caliper adapters
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BigD9146gt
Hello all,

Attention: My apologies, the adapter to suspension bolts are 30mm long, not 25mm.

A vender just dumped some unsold adapters on me as payment. please email me so I can keep it fair in the pecking order. bigd9146gt@yahoo.com. Shipping from San Jose California.

911/9146 front for 3.5" bolt spacing. Pair of adapters NO bolt hardware $125. 5 4 kits.
IPB Image

Stock Boxster non S calipers will accept 911 Carrera 24mm wide rotors. Not sure on S calipers rotor options, but should still bolt up and accept even wider rotors?

914/9146 rear adapters 3.0" spacing. Pair of adapters NO bolt hardware $125. 3 1 pair left!!!
IPB Image

Rears to be used with Boxster non-S rear rotor, 20mm wide. Emergency brake is up to you.

I have two sets of bolts (long) that hold Calipers to Adapters. Black oxide, Grade: 12.9; $15set. All gone!

Bolts needed:
Caliper to Adapter: M12x 70mm long, 1.75 thread pitch (4 per adapter pair)
Adapter to Suspension: M12 x 25mm 30mm long, 1.5 Thread pitch (4 per adapter pair)

Just for redundancy: a front OR rear kit needs 8 bolts total, 4 long, 4 short.
BigD9146gt
One set of 914 rear adapters and bolts aside pending payment...
campbellcj
I will take a pair of each (front+rear) as well as the bolts. Will email you as well.
BigD9146gt
That makes one front and two rears, and no more bolts!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.