Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 1973 1.7 engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
oldsoldier
seeking good running motor for my 73 Porsche 914.
shaqdiesel
I have one- long block only- no intake -no exhaust or tranny-also have a complete fuel injection from a 2.0 liter
Let me know

QUOTE(oldsoldier @ Apr 16 2010, 01:09 PM) *

orange914
i think i am going to sell my low mile (74,000 miles) very clean original 1.7. i replaced it with a new 2056, so it comes fairly complete with everything like the harness, e.c.u., f.i., nice tin, extra set of heads and extra set of euro pistons and rods. it had made a knocking sound just before the shut down for the new motor. i think it dropped a valve seat thats why i'm including the extra heads and euro piston/rod set. $500 if you pick it up.

mike
SLKWrx
I've got one sitting on my garage floor. Complete, see below. Comes with the trans, HE's, FI, brain, everything. If we can come up with a solution for how to ship it, I'll sell it cheap.

Click to view attachment

-- Steve
oldsoldier
QUOTE(oldsoldier @ Apr 16 2010, 02:09 PM) *

Sorry it took so long for me to post but I found a engine locally but was waiting for my mechanic to tear it down. Every thing looks good so they are building my engine now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.