Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New product, do you need this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I've started on these as I know both of mine are crappy. But who needs these (compare to part # 914.424.792.01) I know it will be less than $10. Should be about $8.
4 weeks out
montoya 73 2.0
I would be in for two (2).
dem
Assuming these are made of something that looks stock but doesn't fade, definitely in.

I was about to do the dye-job trick, but I'd rather just wait for a Mikey-version.
Strudelwagon
I need one.
SW
Gint
For $8? screwy.gif I'll take at least one.
bigkensteele
I'm in!
914Sixer
I am in for 2.
SUNAB914
I'll take two.
76-914
Yep, me too. Mine is only faded on one side. Can I get a half. screwy.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(76-914 @ Apr 18 2010, 03:07 PM) *

Yep, me too. Mine is only faded on one side. Can I get a half. screwy.gif

Yes, but some assembly required.
rick 918-S
Yep, I'll take one. But I think I should order a couple more things at the same time.
Mikey914
I should have the first part out tomorrow. Note that there are several threads going for different items. when I send the PMs on these I will include the option to combine to save some cash on postage.
Here's a picture of one -
montoya 73 2.0
aktion035.gif
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 26 2010, 06:36 PM) *

I should have the first part out tomorrow. Note that there are several threads going for different items. when I send the PMs on these I will include the option to combine to save some cash on postage.
Here's a picture of one -

Mark, I think that you might have attached the wrong picture. Whatever that part is, it looks nice, but it doesn't look like a defroster knob.....
Mikey914
Just a little attempt at cross promotion, It's the clutch cable pulley in Delrin. I'm also going to have the late window rollers, no pics yet should be done late tomorrow.
nsr-jamie
Hi, are those the red ones? For the heater fan blower motor? If so, I need one...my car is missing it. Please put me down along with all your other great stuff...thank you!!

Jamie in Japan
edrotol
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 17 2010, 11:22 AM) *

I've started on these as I know both of mine are crappy. But who needs these (compare to part # 914.424.792.01) I know it will be less than $10. Should be about $8.
4 weeks out

will take four (4) thanks.
Socalandy
I'm in for 2

Thanks Mikey!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.