This is a very good condition 1974 driver lense that has solid stanchions and includes the knobs. One of the stanchions threading is surface rusted but nothing wire brushing won't solve. The seal on the lense is in very very good condition and pliable, complete, and is not loose. The bad feature of this lense is directed where you see the Sharpie end. It is pointing to a impact crack that has not penetrated though the lense. It is still watertight. This likely can be burnished out with compound and still look good. Usual crazing in the plastic, this lense clean up and polish out well with toothpaste. the reverse panel is not yellowed. Can ship on Monday April 19, via USPS parcel post. On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best for an OEM lense, this is rated at a "2.6" because of the impact crack. I take Paypal at dangrouche@juno.com. If no sale, then it stays in my stash. okay i did realize the price is so low these days. $20 for club members, shipped cONUS, goes to Evil bay monday april 19