I really love my 928, but I'm ready to move onto something different. I want a 914. About my 928. It is a 1984 model with the 4.7 litre and auto trans. The car runs and drives great. I am the second owner of the car and it has 69k original miles on it. Everything on the car works as it should except for the AC which needs to be recharged with R-12. I'm guessing there is a leak somewhere but have not made it a priority to fix. Dash and pod have the usual cracks that is common with 928's and there is a 1 in. rip on the drivers seat back. The rest of teh int is great.The PO was involved in a minor rearend incident. His insurance declared the car a total. He had the front bumper cover and hood relpaced and repainted. I have a copy of the incident report that describes the damage to the car. Unfortunately the car now has a salvage/rebuild title. When I bought the car I flew lto FL and drove it back to NV with no issues at all. PO removed the cat which will need to be addressed if you live in an emissions zone. The windows have been tinted also, My asking price is $ 6k or trade for a teener. No rust bucket projects please. I'm in Carson City NV. If there is anyone interested thet is going to be at Tahoe in a few weeks let me know and I'll bring the 928 up to check out. I can be reached through this site or cell ph# 775-297-6881. beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment