Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHALLENGE!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
Hey there, check out the link at the top of the BBS regarding Korijo (Dave). I can't see a better cause. I donated earlier and now I feel the need to rally the troops.

I don't know Dave from Adam but he seems like one hell of a guy. Together we can do this. If I were closer than the east coast, I would buy him a beer. But instead, I challenge you guys to $250 of donations. I am not a rich guy but damn it, this has to be done! So I challenge you guys to $250 of donations before midnight west coast 4/7/2003. I will match donations up to $250. That's $500 for Dave.

Now do it! Or maybe I wll start posting more inane questions for everybodies posts! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
dagdal1967
EXCELLENT!!!

I'm in for $20..

Your a helluva guy Scott.

Dougie
scottb
Cough up the cash boys and girls. Only a 12 pack this week rather than a case! That's all we need to make this work!

DO IT!!!!!!
Chris H.
Put me down for $50. I'll add $$ to the check I was going to send to Brad.
scottb
tha's da ticket! now we are on a roll..............

dig deep... make it happen or i will send tapes of public radio telethons for you to listen to!!!!!

MONEY!!!!!!!!
Sammy
I happen to be one of the cheapest and stingiest tight wads around so if I can kick down some $$, it should be easy for everyone else. I used the paypal and donated, ya know what? it didn't even hurt (much) cool_shades.gif
Curvie Roadlover
I ante'd up ealry this morning, but now it doesn't seem like enough. I'm matching my own contribution.
boxstr
Well I sold a motor today so CAMP 914 kicks in the $250.00, okay Scottb match it.
CCLinLOO
Dave Cawdrey
"My Oh My"
Every minute, I get more and more grateful pray.gif
Bruce Allert
beerchug.gif Way Cool Craig
Way to go clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
bruce
ChrisReale
I put in $100 X 3= match it! beer.gif
Dave Cawdrey
QUOTE(ChrisReale @ Apr 7 2003, 08:45 PM)
I put in $100 X 3= match it! beer.gif

You did what???

Chris, you coulda just paid me for the SS HE's and saved 50 bucks wink.gif tongue.gif
Bruce Allert
Korijo, (Dave)
YOU'VE GOT MAIL rolleyes.gif
bruce
Dave Cawdrey
Just read it. Sounds great! I have another interview/story with some Holistic/Naturalpatic mag. I have an accupuncturist and Hawaiian healer workin on me, just for the experince.
I was also thinkin 'bout writing something to have published in VW Trends, ya know with a Bug an' all tongue.gif
Bruce Allert
Great! can you get the bio done sometime tomorrow and send it to me or Karl Kellzey? Karl is going to Pano and Brad will do Excellence but they'll need your bio.
bruce
Brad Roberts
Dave,

I'm pretty good friends with the head guy at Hot VW's (RK Smith) let know if I need to pull that string.

B
scottb
WAY TO GO!!!!!!

I sent in the $250 matching this morning.

Hey Brad, how close are we now?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.