Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sweet deal on 914 in san diego
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sean_v8_914
if ya need strong weed, call this guy...he must have teh strongest. free 6 ft bong included with car puchase
...but i could be wrong
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/1697876522.html
sean_v8_914
...racing light weight tail lights with aero thru flow design for increased downforce
Tom
I remember seeing that car a few weeks ago and thought someone was on something really strong. Mine must be worth @$25K. biggrin.gif
I miss San Diego, but it sure has changed since I lived there, ( 66 - 83).
Tom
Drums66
I like the way he knocked out the outsides of his tail/back-up lights perfectly
must be some real potent stuff?LOL smoke.gif smoke.gif

But actually a smokin deal!
rmital
...that's a $6K car in the Northeast...or at least thats where we seem to be starting around
johnnie5
Yeah Sean, I saw this ad weeks ago and was tempted to send him an email asking where he gets his drugs... they must be REALLY strong!
smoke.gif
rymann
lmao............hahahaha.........
Cairo94507
Please.....I was thinking "free" to someone who wanted to tackle the restoration. Sorry but this car needs some serious TLC.
celluloid3
It has a cherry looking shifter knob, but I love the zip ties holding the speaker
trick... sawzall-smiley.gif
wes
hay I've got a sweet deal on a salvage title teener thats all togather and drives well,, lets start at oh $5,000,,,, hay pass that over here beerchug.gif
Smitty911
Good thing it's listed as a Convertable, otherwise the smoke wouldn't clear.

Looks like he rolls his own...........................Paint.
rymann
still......lmao........
sean_v8_914
that's kustom with a K
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.