Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FYI: Midwest peeps inspired by rich918s
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SpecialK
For anyone wanting to follow in the footsteps of rich_918s. Here's a starter kit [some assembly required-batteries not included] smash.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2470575978
Engman
Sean - there you go! Current bid is $51.00!!!!!

M
rick 918-S
Here you go guy's. Who's next. If you'll notice the guy has a new belt tentioner for the motor. It has a mount for the belt driven fan cast onto it. They snap off in an accident. I just cut the rest of the mount off my tensioner. I didn't need the giant belt driven cast aluminum fan. So who ever buys the motor can resell the new tensioner. BTW used "S" motors run around $ 1500.00 plus.

BTW: That injection system requires a computer to run. I don't see it mentioned.
seanery
one of our members is the high bidder. smilie_pokal.gif
eresener
Sean,
Is that the same person who had the 928 for sale in Greenwood?
Ed
seanery
It doesn't look like he's sold anything in the last 90 days or so, so I can't really tell. He's in the southern 1/3 of Indiana (812 area code) and the engine came from Brookville Auto Parts which is the largest import salvage yard around. I've been there a few times to get parts for my brother's Corrado. My dad and other brother go there, too, from time to time.

That's about all I can make out of the info presented.
Good Luck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.