Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Olympic Peninsula PCA spring Tour
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
Any Seattle or west sound guys want to join. Were planning to meet at Borders books in Silverdale, 9:30ish The Olympic Peninsula PCA is holding the tour, I'm usually the only 914 amid the high dollar, 930's, 996's, Caymans and Boxters. Not sure on the route, but they boasted a "spirited drive " ending in Belfair for lunch.
Click to view attachment
6freak
I will keep my eye`s on the forcast ....but it`s already dirty from last weekend`s AX sooo i just may do it .....
dinomium
I am just a rear caliper from attending! DHO
PeeGreen 914
I don't have a car anymore blink.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 20 2010, 01:51 PM) *

slap.gif

Well, go fix that little issue! biggrin.gif

24th would be pushing it for me. If I can actually make it over to Rich's place this week, I'll get what I need to get my 914 back together. Won't take much.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(dinomium @ Apr 20 2010, 01:20 PM) *

I am just a rear caliper from attending! DHO

Dino, I have a set ( disassembled) of early (thru bolts and nut style) rear calipers, Your'e welcome to what I have, to make something work.
Clocks ticking.......
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 20 2010, 01:51 PM) *

I'll be solo, co-pilots welcome.
messix
i have to put in a steering box in a coworkers truck on saturday and finish doing a cam-n- intake swap on another's on sunday.

DNHunt
Signed up for a golf tournament.

Dave
Tom
Tony,
I may be interested in being your co-pilot. Where in Belfair for lunch? I could meet you in Silverdale and have my wife meet me in Belfair. Sounds like a good drive!
Tom
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Tom @ Apr 21 2010, 01:48 PM) *

Tony,
I may be interested in being your co-pilot. Where in Belfair for lunch? I could meet you in Silverdale and have my wife meet me in Belfair. Sounds like a good drive!
Tom

They mentioned some Mexican restaurant in Belfair. I'll copy and paste the email in a PM to you.
I hope the weather holds up, if rain is expected I may go golfing too. It doesn't rain in Sequim poke.gif
thanks Tom, hopefully see you Sat.

TI
Sailor
What time (approx) do you turn the corner at the south end of the canal? Might hook up there for the run into Belfair. Just finished resurrecting the 1.8 FI after 19 years of storage. driving.gif
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Sailor @ Apr 22 2010, 07:37 PM) *

What time (approx) do you turn the corner at the south end of the canal? Might hook up there for the run into Belfair. Just finished resurrecting the 1.8 FI after 19 years of storage. driving.gif

Not sure, they said meet at 930, leave Silverdale by 10:00. Lunch in Belfair at Feista Mex restaurant around noon. the only decient route that I can see is from Silverdale head toward Seabeck then south on the inside of the Hood canal, that is only a guess.
Sailor
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Apr 22 2010, 09:00 PM) *

QUOTE(Sailor @ Apr 22 2010, 07:37 PM) *

Not sure, they said meet at 930, leave Silverdale by 10:00. Lunch in Belfair at Feista Mex restaurant around noon. the only decient route that I can see is from Silverdale head toward Seabeck then south on the inside of the Hood canal, that is only a guess.

I was guessing a route across the bridge, down 101, and then up 106 to Belfair.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.