Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 911 Alloy lug nuts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sled9146
Are your factory Porsche alloy lug nuts tired and faded? Are you looking for real factory Porsche Fuchs alloy lug nuts?

I have the answer for you, replace them with a set of USED Factory Porsche Alloy lug nuts, previously faded and tired looking, that have been powder painted!

One of the elements of the powder paint used on these used, previously faded, factory Porsche alloy lug nuts is UV protection so that they don't fade like the new factory ones. Yes, I still use plastic garbage bag material when removing or installing the lug nuts to prevent damage. These clean easily, do not need any special maintenance and will STAY BLACK.

Each set is sold OUTRIGHT, NO EXCHANGE OR CORE CHARGE

ONLY ONE SET LEFT!!!
$75.00 set + S/H
bdstone914
Is the radiused surface the contacts the wheel painted too? If so, have you installed and removed these to see if the powder coating holds up? Or does it transfer the paint to the wheel?

Bruce
sled9146
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 20 2010, 06:34 AM) *

Is the radiused surface the contacts the wheel painted too? If so, have you installed and removed these to see if the powder coating holds up? Or does it transfer the paint to the wheel?

Bruce

Bruce:

Yes I have installed and removed these lug nuts. The radiused surface will get scored by the imperfections from the wheel's radius area, but does clean off. Another question commonly asked is whether they hold to torque installation setting and the answer is yes.

For those who do not want this surfaced with powder paint, I do have unpowder painted radius surface ones(say that three times real fast) at the same cost(three sets currently at the powder painter).

Sled
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.