Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Rear Sway Bar and Rear Trunk Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
D1A3
Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a nice factory rear sway bar, complete including down-links and mounting tabs, to add to my '76 2.0L.

Also, I am looking for the rear trunk pad that goes under the carpet. For 1975 and 1976 the pad was changed from the earlier style, so it is more like a lightweight sponge pad with a thin vinyl cover.

If you have either and are willing to part with them, please let me know.

Thanks!
Jason
adidas
Jason. I've got the late style pad that you need. I may have the sway bar as well. I'll check. Thanks Bill
JRust
I have the rear sway bar also if he doesn't. $100 plus shipping
D1A3
Still Looking.... Need rear sway bar (bar, Links, Tabs) and trunk pad for '75-'76. If you have any, please post/email picture. Still waiting on pictures from a couple of guys that said they had some...

poorsche914
QUOTE(D1A3 @ May 29 2010, 02:59 PM) *

Still Looking.... Need rear sway bar (bar, Links, Tabs) and trunk pad for '75-'76. If you have any, please post/email picture. Still waiting on pictures from a couple of guys that said they had some...

I have a rear bar. Will need new bushings. I also have the tabs and such somewhere in a box. Will have to locate or pull from a parts car I have.
I may be taking a trip to Atlanta area in the next week or so to pick up some 914 parts. If you decide to buy, we could meet up then.
IPB Image
Eric_Shea
I have a complete setup minus bushings. Everything is new, re-plated or re-powdercoated (bar included obviously but, not shown). $195.00 plus shipping:

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.