Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ORPCA Duel at the Mill II, Hampton Mills, Packwood, WA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
drgchapman
ORPCA presents our feature event of the 2010 season at Hampton Mills, Packwood, WA on August 14, 15, 2010. This venue has the largest patch of asphalt, (15 acres) used for autocross in the Northwest and includes 2 acres of covered paddock area. It is absolutely spectacular.

On Saturday the 14th, we are hosting an Evolution Driving School. Evo has been providing National champion quality instruction for autocross drivers for years. This year we are hosting both phase I and II schools to accommodate those that took the phase I school last year and new students this year. The cost is $250/student for the day including lunch. You will be a better driver after attending this driving school.

Register at:
Oregon PCA Phase One: http://www.evoschool.com/index.php?page=or...one-packwood-wa
Oregon PCA Phase Two: http://www.evoschool.com/index.php?page=or...two-packwood-wa

We will be organizing a group dinner on Saturday evening for all participants. Friendly bench racing encouraged. Register at www.motorsportreg.com.

On Sunday ORPCA is hosting an all comers Autocross. We will be providing 8 runs per entrant. All runs will count towards the final standings for the day. Awards will be presented at the end of the day for each class. ORPCA season autocross points will also be awarded. We promise a fast and technical course to test your skills. All NW autocross clubs have been invited to participate and go head to head in timed competition. Event T-shirts will also be for sale at the event.

Register at: www.motorsportreg.com.

For accommodations in Packwood contact: www.destinationpackwood.com

PeeGreen 914
Not sure what I'll be driving but I'll be there beerchug.gif
6freak
O YAH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.