Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2010 Shirts for non-attendees
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
If anyone is interested in getting a WCR shirt, but is not attending the event. Please respond here. Cost will be $20 - $25 shipped, depends on how many shirts we end up ordering.

WCR attendees will get 1 shirt included, if you want shirts for your wife/girlfriend/pet/grandfather/etc you need to speak up here.

IPB Image

IPB Image
flat4tom
Put me down for one - size XXL.

Thanks
Tom
mstein95
I'd like one XXL as well - but I'm hoping to get it by attending.
:cross fingers:
Shade Tree
I have a question. I've paid as if I'm attending, but I'm not going. Do I still get a shirt?
Thanks.
McMark
Rich, yup.
Rand
Will there be extras available at WCR? If so I'd like to pick up another large there.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Rand @ Apr 22 2010, 10:54 AM) *

Will there be extras available at WCR? If so I'd like to pick up another large there.

Rand,
That will be an executive decision. We kept the registration low enough so there is very little room for us to just buy a bunch extra in hopes that they sell at the event. Right now I can say that I lean towards only ordering what we need in pre-ordered shirts. But, I am only one of five organizers with a vote on the matter. biggrin.gif
We have quotes for the shirts at 50 shirts and 100 shirts. The scenario I see where there might be extra for sale at the event is if we had 75 pre-orders and decided to go out on a limb for the extra 25 so we got the lower t-shirt price. Probably more than you wanted to know, but we want transparency. We are making nothing on this event and giving it all back to you the attendee.
ConeDodger
JRust would like to order a Medium for his bride!
t collins
one-xxl for me please
Thanks,
Tom
kenschipper
Put me down for one. XL. Will pick up at Tahoe if that works.

Ken
zx-niner
If you still have them, XXL for me, M for Leslie.
McMark
Non shipping prices will be available for shirts that will be delivered at the WCR. I can't give exact pricing until we actually place the order, but I expect it'll be ~$5 less.
BKLA
How big do you go for us, overly large teeners?

4xlt ?
montoya 73 2.0
I need a medium, a large and a XXL and will pick up in Tahoe!
GaroldShaffer
Put me down for 3 shirts. 2 XXL and 1 med

smile.gif
McMark

4xlt ?

Rob is asking the printers today. But in the worst case you can go buy a plain white shirt that you like, then ship it to us to have the design put on. So it's no problem.
Socalandy
2 XL's

Wish I could make it sad.gif
MartyYeoman
Put me down for 1ea XL to be delivered to Tahoe for pickup.
Thanks, Marty bye1.gif
Vysoc
I would like a WCR 2010 shirt in XXL Please.

Thanks,

Vysoc bye1.gif
BKLA
QUOTE(McMark @ Apr 23 2010, 09:08 AM) *

4xlt ?

Rob is asking the printers today. But in the worst case you can go buy a plain white shirt that you like, then ship it to us to have the design put on. So it's no problem.

I'll get the shirt(s)... if needed

where do I send them?
greenie
two XL s for me please. bye1.gif
markb
One large for me, please.
TurboWalt
2 XXL & 1 Med please. You can ship via USPS?

Thanks, Walt
Camp Liberty
ChrisFoley
I need one Large, will pick up at Tahoe.
Thanks!
qa1142
one xxl let me know where to paypal the money

Thanks
Will
jeeperjohn56
Hey Mark, I'll take one XXL and can get it at WCR10 Tahoe. Thanks John
ConeDodger
Update!

We can get up to 6XL but the additional charge is $5

Watch your PM box later today. You will be getting a PM asking you to Paypal money to the same Paypal account as registration for WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe.

Remember, this t-shirt order is in addition to the one some of you are already getting as registered participants at WCR2010. If that was not your intention, speak up and quickly as we are ordering t-shirts tomorrow and we do not have the money for extras.

These are the additional t-shirt orders at this time. Remember, you must order by midnight tonight.

Flat4tom XXL
Mstein95 XXL
JRust M
T Collins XXL
Kenschipper XL
Zx-niner XXL M
Montoya 73 2.0 XXL L M
Garold Shaffer XXL (x2) M
SoCalAndy XL (x2)
Ga1142 XXL
Marty Yeoman XL
JeeperJohn56 XXL
Vysoc XXL
Greenie XL
TurboWalt XXL (x2) M
Markb L
Esses XL (x2)
Racer Chris L
BKLA XXXXL
franklynb XL
ConeDodger
Alrighty then! If you are on the list above, you should have just received a PM instructing you on how to pay for your t-shirts. The text of this PM is below.

A couple special cases exist, TurboWalt - are we shipping to an APO/FPO? if so check your PM and act accordingly. If not contact me and we can work something out.

BKLA you have a $5.00 upcharge for a size greater than XXL. I highlighted that in red.

Paypal again is 2010WCR@gmail.com

T-shirt orders are now closed!

If you are receiving this PM, you ordered a non-participant or extra participant t-shirt for WCR2010 Teeners at Tahoe.

We need your money now as we are ordering the t-shirts in the next couple of days.

Since we did not make the 100 t-shirt threshhold we have to go with the higher price. Our apologies, we tried! So for each t-shirt you ordered, we need $20 and $5 for shipping for one, $7.50 for more than one. If you need a size greater than XXL they charge a $5.00 upcharge.

Check these examples if you do not understand.

Example 1 - If I ordered three t-shirts I would pay $20 X 3 + $7.50 for a total of $67.50

Example 2 - If I ordered one t-shirt I would pay $20 + $5.00 for a total of $25.00

Example 3 - If I ordered two t-shirts and I intend to pick them up at Lake Tahoe (extra shirts) I would pay $20.00 X 2 for a total of $40.00

Example 4 - If I ordered one shirt and it was sized greater than XXL (XXXL or XXXXL or XXXXXL or XXXXXXL) it would be $20.00 + $5.00 shipping + $5.00 size upcharge for a total of $30.00

Make your Paypal payment to 2010WCR@gmail.com and be sure to indicate your screen name and what you ordered as well as pick up or delivery instructions.

Thanks! Your WCR2010 planning team.
JRust
I just sent my $20 for my wifes shirt. We will pick it up there biggrin.gif
jgara962
I finally go on vacation for a few days and completely miss this. headbang.gif
Joe Bob
Can you add, an XL along with my prevously ordered for me Large? The GF wants a nite shirt.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.