Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Rear Hood
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
proto31
I've got a rust free rear hood that I stripped down to bare metal, sealed and primed, needs some sanding. It's basically free, but will have to talk Thomas into taking it in his truck (so $10 to Thomas). Let me know if anyone going to Ron's swapmeet this weekend wants it, otherwise it's off to the metal scrap. If anyone wants to pick it up it's yours. I live in Costa Mesa.
kconway
QUOTE(proto31 @ Apr 22 2010, 10:01 AM) *

I've got a rust free rear hood that I stripped down to bare metal, sealed and primed, needs some sanding. It's basically free, but will have to talk Thomas into taking it in his truck (so $10 to Thomas). Let me know if anyone going to Ron's swapmeet this weekend wants it, otherwise it's off to the metal scrap. If anyone wants to pick it up it's yours. I live in Costa Mesa.

I'll take it, and will pick it up in Costa Mesa if possible. Don't think I'm going to make it to the G&R.

Kev
Tom_T
Proto - if Kev doesn't really need it - do you need it Kev or is it an "extra" for you that you could let a fellow SoCal Teener who needs on on his repair/resto have??? biggrin.gif

.. & I REALLY REALLY do need a rust free one cuz that black one you both saw on the red/black donor in my other body shops post is rusty underneath - & I will come down from Orange to pick-it up!

Otherwise put me at #2 sad.gif
Tom_T
Proto - Kev & I worked something out per the PM's we copied to you.

I put my cell no. on the last PM one to set a time to pick it up at your place. I'm in Fountain Valley tomorrow afternoon & could swing by after that in late afternoon or evening, or later today/evening - if either works for you. Otherwise I'm out of town during next week - so following weekend.

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom T
Orange CA
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.