Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Automobile Atlanta 9014 info pack or brochure
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sergio
Please help us to find a Atlanta 9014 literature of 90's.
TROJANMAN
Try the www.914club.com site. Automobile Atlanta owns it now.

Or email Automobile Atlanta. Don't know there website off hand.
sergio
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Apr 22 2010, 01:12 PM) *

Thank you!
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 22 2010, 02:22 PM) *

Thank you!

The 9014 was discontinued years ago when our schedule of factory correct 914 restorations began to take all of our time, and we were using many of the donor cars for parts. Therefore we never pursued the kit after two different models and almost 300 sales and two magazine articles.
Version three is sadly sitting out under our shelter, a beauty in the rough, just WAITING for that designer to volunteer his time and bring it to fruition. Sergio, are you that man???
sergio
I talked to you in 2001 and was hoped to get info pack for a journal article. Unfortunately it did not come true and I still hope to find any original materials about Atlanta 9014. I know that was the info pack picture of which was replicated in different forums.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 22 2010, 02:52 PM) *

Thank you!

The 9014 was discontinued years ago when our schedule of factory correct 914 restorations began to take all of our time, and we were using many of the donor cars for parts. Therefore we never pursued the kit after two different models and almost 300 sales and two magazine articles.
Version three is sadly sitting out under our shelter, a beauty in the rough, just WAITING for that designer to volunteer his time and bring it to fruition. Sergio, are you that man???

sergio
forgot to say ... if anyone doubts the seriousness of my interest would recommend to look

http://www.autotitre.com/forum/Rarete-only...r-38539p282.htm

pages 282-302 ,name bz2001. You can see a small part of that was able to collect and in most the American builders.

QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 22 2010, 02:54 PM) *

I talked to you in 2001 and was hoped to get info pack for a journal article. Unfortunately it did not come true and I still hope to find any original materials about Atlanta 9014. I know that was the info pack picture of which was replicated in different forums.

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Apr 22 2010, 02:52 PM) *

Thank you!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.