Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: about Dan Sigler ,Rayco president
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sergio
I already wrote a post on the forum about the search Rayco papers but I want to say separately on Dan Sigler, president of Rayco... I spoke with him in the 90's and unfortunately was denied. I did not know why but I did not offend this man, and did not swear to it. I would understand the situation if there was a request to send car for free... Just why the negative attitude to Eastern Europe...
Gint
What in the hell are you talking about? screwy.gif
sergio
I did no wrong and tell the truth

QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 22 2010, 03:11 PM) *

sergio
Simply incomprehensible situation. Surely some papers is a big problem?

QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 22 2010, 03:13 PM) *

I did no wrong and tell the truth

QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 22 2010, 03:11 PM) *

dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 22 2010, 04:10 PM) *

I already wrote a post on the forum about the search Rayco papers but I want to say separately on Dan Sigler, president of Rayco... I spoke with him in the 90's and unfortunately was denied. I did not know why but I did not offend this man, and did not swear to it. I would understand the situation if there was a request to send car for free... Just why the negative attitude to Eastern Europe...

Not here! We love the people from eastern Europe! My nephew just married a Romanian! Cute as can be well spoken intelligent mannerly and very hard working! Maybe you were talking to him on a bad day when he had inhaled too much fiberglass resin!!!!!
balljoint
Or maybe your hovercraft is full of eels? smile.gif
Eric_Shea
Unfathomable... no papers?!?! How dare he?!?!?!
KELTY360
Did you check under the mattress? confused24.gif
rick 918-S
Hey Sergio, Did I ever say... welcome.png ? I don't know that your saying in your post but how cares. Keep posting. We'll figure it out. bye1.gif
davep
Sergio is looking for information of Rayco kits.
So his English grammar is not great, but I think I know what he is saying.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=95267
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=95470
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=105696
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=105698
bfrymire
QUOTE(davep @ Apr 22 2010, 06:35 PM) *

agree.gif

Sergio,

If you are having trouble saying it in english, say it in Russian. I can get it translated. There are several people at work who understand Russian. (Yep, from St Petersburg.)

-- brett
balljoint
I was right.

Серхио вы владеете 914?
MDG
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 22 2010, 10:01 PM) *

Серхио вы владеете 914?

ah.

You're from eastern Ontario!
Krank
No, that would be a toban from northwestern Ontario.
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(MDG @ Apr 22 2010, 10:04 PM) *

QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 22 2010, 10:01 PM) *

Серхио вы владеете 914?

You're from eastern Ontario!

I believe that's western Alaska...
MikeSpraggi
You guys just don't quit ... lol-2.gif
sergio
I apologize for my bad English. In an interview with Dan Sigler stated: I have not brought the info pack to Eastern Europe! From this I concluded that the Russian market and the readers are not worthy of receiving information from the perspective of Dan.

No, unfortunately I am not the owner of 914 but judging by the entries in the forum is quite a remarkable car. I have another specialization: the exotic car history and collecting rare papers of American and Canadian kit car manufacturers. To make this exercise was successful to know a lot about each manufacturer and car. I have long been planning to write a big book about the kit car story but unfortunately some manufacturer do not see the reason to help me.

QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 23 2010, 01:54 AM) *

warrenoliver
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 22 2010, 07:54 PM) *

Those wouldn't by any chance be "shrieking eels"?

Warrenoliver
sergio
forgot to say ... if anyone doubts the seriousness of my interest would recommend to look

http://www.autotitre.com/forum/Rarete-only...r-38539p282.htm

pages 282-302 ,name bz2001. You can see a small part of that was able to collect and in most the American builders.

QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Apr 23 2010, 09:02 AM) *

Those wouldn't by any chance be "shrieking eels"?

Warrenoliver

URY914
I can see Russia from my back deck....
charliew
I can see frogs and road runners and purple martins and crows and bambis and pee and shoot guns from my deck.
championgt1
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 23 2010, 10:09 AM) *

I can see Russia from my back deck....

Holy crap! My lunch just got on my computer. That is funny stromberg.gif

lol-2.gif
Shade Tree
QUOTE(charliew @ Apr 23 2010, 10:31 AM) *

I can see frogs and road runners and purple martins and crows and bambis and pee and shoot guns from my deck.

Purple Martins???? I was calling coyotes behind my house the other night. Coyotes didn't come in until after dark but I called in a whole bunch of crows and a red tail hawk.
Elliot Cannon
All these posts are pretty funny but is anyone actually trying to help this guy out? flag.gif
balljoint
QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Apr 23 2010, 01:02 PM) *

Those wouldn't by any chance be "shrieking eels"?Warrenoliver

Clarification

Мой Hovercaft полна угрей.

Вы публикуемым автором? Я уверен, что кто-нибудь здесь сможет вам помочь. Не волнуйтесь, это просто весело группа парней. Кроме Sleepin, кто психически неустойчивым. Желаю удачи.
sergio
QUOTE(balljoint @ Apr 23 2010, 11:58 AM) *

QUOTE(warrenoliver @ Apr 23 2010, 01:02 PM) *

Those wouldn't by any chance be "shrieking eels"?Warrenoliver

Clarification

Вы публикуемым автором? Я уверен, что кто-нибудь здесь сможет вам помочь. Не волнуйтесь, это просто весело группа парней. Кроме Sleepin, кто психически неустойчивым. Желаю удачи.

Я уже понял что здесь люди с юмором... я сам люблю пошутить поэтому не обижаюсь. Только сожалею о том что многие kit car companies from 90's это есть большая редкость. Невозможно найти какие-либо бумаги
zymurgist
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 12:38 PM) *

No, unfortunately I am not the owner of 914 but judging by the entries in the forum is quite a remarkable car. I have another specialization: the exotic car history and collecting rare papers of American and Canadian kit car manufacturers. To make this exercise was successful to know a lot about each manufacturer and car. I have long been planning to write a big book about the kit car story but unfortunately some manufacturer do not see the reason to help me.

Sergio,

There is a car meet in Carlisle, PA that attracts a lot of kit cars. I don't know what your travel situation is, but some of us go to that show every year.
sergio
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Apr 23 2010, 12:14 PM) *

QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 12:38 PM) *

Sergio,

There is a car meet in Carlisle, PA that attracts a lot of kit cars. I don't know what your travel situation is, but some of us go to that show every year.

Hi Ken ,

I know about this show but do not have the opportunity to fly to USA... Nevertheless, this situation is to find rare and interesting things all the same.
MDG
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 04:07 PM) *

Я уже понял что здесь люди с юмором... я сам люблю пошутить поэтому не обижаюсь. Только сожалею о том что многие kit car companies from 90's это есть большая редкость. Невозможно найти какие-либо бумаги

Man, my computer is a hunk of crap.
Steve
They sent me a hard copy of the brochure years ago when they were in business. I can scan it and email it to you. PM me your email address if this is what you are looking for.
sergio
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2010, 01:34 PM) *

They sent me a hard copy of the brochure years ago when they were in business. I can scan it and email it to you. PM me your email address if this is what you are looking for.

Hi Steve! Yes, I am looking for a brochure ... but the original. The original brochure in print form. If you can offer something to the correspondence my e-mail: a_shot2009@hotmail.com
sergio
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 01:41 PM) *

Hi Steve! Yes, I am looking for a brochure ... but the original. The original brochure in print form. If you can offer something to the correspondence my e-mail: a_shot2009@hotmail.com

The scans have value for me so if you have any paper in original (as other manufacturers - PRO SCA, Atlanta) please contact me.
sergio
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 01:49 PM) *

The scans have value for me so if you have any paper in original (as other manufacturers - PRO SCA, Atlanta) please contact me.

ORIGINAL PAPERS. NOT SCANS.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 09:38 AM) *

I apologize for my bad English. In an interview with Dan Sigler stated: I have not brought the info pack to Eastern Europe! From this I concluded that the Russian market and the readers are not worthy of receiving information from the perspective of Dan.

Sergio, my comment was in no way directed towards you, it was directed towards the "enthusiasts" poke.gif on this forum. PM me and let me know if I can help you in any way. I have some vintage kit car industry material.
sergio
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Apr 23 2010, 05:09 PM) *

QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 09:38 AM) *

Sergio, my comment was in no way directed towards you, it was directed towards the "enthusiasts" poke.gif on this forum. PM me and let me know if I can help you in any way. I have some vintage kit car industry material.

Hi Mike ,What material? Which companies?

Steve
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 23 2010, 02:53 PM) *

email sent!!
sergio
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2010, 11:05 PM) *

email sent!!

Hi Steve ,You do not understand me. I want to buy the original papers and not interested in a scans or pdf. If you are ready to sell it is a big benefit for me.
sergio
QUOTE(sergio @ Apr 24 2010, 04:03 AM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 23 2010, 11:05 PM) *

email sent!!

Hi Steve ,You do not understand me. I want to buy the original papers and not interested in a scans or pdf. If you are ready to sell it is a big benefit for me.

I give my e-mail for offers of original papers. NOT FOR SCANS OR PDF.
Gint
Whew... I think I'm starting to get it now.

I can't help you with your search for original Rayco or other body or kit car paperwork, documentation or brochures Sergio. But I did fix all of the broken quotes in this thread. Cheers and good luck in your search. beerchug.gif
sergio
MANY THANKS FOR STEVE AND DAVID MORTON FOR RAYCO INFO PACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Gint @ Apr 24 2010, 05:10 AM) *

Whew... I think I'm starting to get it now.

I can't help you with your search for original Rayco or other body or kit car paperwork, documentation or brochures Sergio. But I did fix all of the broken quotes in this thread. Cheers and good luck in your search. beerchug.gif

scotty b
GREAT SUCCESS !!! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.