Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted front trunk floor for old AC repair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
Shipping could be a PITA for the front trunk floor. I have two holes cut in my floor. It's not as bad as others I've seen, but still holes!

Anyone going to hack up a 914 soon? I'll buy a floor or trade my front sway bar for a floor?

Open to options.

Local Seattle would be nice, no shipping.

sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 23 2010, 01:28 PM) *

Shipping could be a PITA for the front trunk floor. I have two holes cut in my floor. It's not as bad as others I've seen, but still holes!

Anyone going to hack up a 914 soon? I'll buy a floor or trade my front sway bar for a floor?

Open to options.

Local Seattle would be nice, no shipping.

sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif

Hey Dan I think my 73 parts car has a good solid front trunk. If so you are welcome to it if you are coming down my way anytime soon. I can cut it out & send it up at some point though if not. Let me know- Jamie
hwgunner
I have a front floor i would trade for the sway bar. I would even cover shipping the floor to you if you covered shipping the sway bar to me. let me know.
Root_Werks
No worries Jamie.

jwgunner, PM sent with info.
JRust
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 23 2010, 02:44 PM) *

No worries Jamie.

jwgunner, PM sent with info.

Dang didn't you get the suttle hint that while you are here I can put you to work on the LE again confused24.gif . A little more welder.gif . I got just the thing for you biggrin.gif I can bribe you with more parts if that would help blink.gif
sixnotfour
dan I have a trunk floor if needed
Root_Werks
That's cool, thanks guys.

I already sent off my sway bar to Jonathon and he's already tossed a trunk pan in the mail for me.

This is sort of the last of what's needed to get my 914 AC removed and corrected. Already did all the engine bay tin over the weekend. Ugh, that's never fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.