Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone up for an LE work weekend? In Corvallis Oregon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay so anyone have some free time next weekend? I need a little welding work. Once I do that I can install my engine connect everything & fire it up. Just trying to get it going for WCR & running a little behind. If anyone can come I will supply food. Laughs (mostly at me biggrin.gif ). I'll bring down the BBQ & we can have some fun.

No pressure just figured I would see if anyone had some time. smile.gif

Should anyone want to crash I have plenty of room. The more that show the more we get done. Really won't be to bad. Still wavering between starting with my dual webers for the break inn of my motor. Or installing the FI system which I have to piece together out of multiple systems. I should have basically everything to make a stock 74 FI djet setup. If a FI guru were available I'd love to have you here. I'd rather have the FI from the start. I do have my 73 2.0 car we could have a sawzall party with at the same time drooley.gif Anyone need some parts confused24.gif
Bleyseng
Sure, fly me in!
JRust
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Apr 25 2010, 02:33 AM) *

Sure, fly me in!

That would be great! I think that ticket would be a little bit much rolleyes.gif . To much for this cheap 914 owner dry.gif Love to see you though Geoff
JRust
Looks like I have Mr Kona coming down saturday for a while. I did get the seal channel welded in tonight. I am going to clean up & paint the area tommorow night. Plan to get the drivetrain all ready & possibly bolt it in place saturday. Hoping to fire up mid week if all goes well. If not next weekend I will fire her up biggrin.gif > Not much time for break in before WCR unfortunately. Hopefully I can get my FI together & bolted in by wednesday.

If anyone else has some time to kill saturday you are more than welcome to come by smile.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif as I'll be down in the garage saturday again. Anyone with free time is more than welcome biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.