Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 73 2.0 Engine complete, exhaust complete, gas tank & pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moordi
*SOLD*

I've pulled the engine, gas tank and exhaust system from my 73 2.0 in preparation for conversion to electric drive.

Everything appears in very good shape (the car has spent nearly all its life garaged on the dry east side of Washington state. The engine was running strong before I dropped it out of the car, but has been sitting for almost a year. I had the shop that serviced it check it out before removal and have stats for anyone interested.

Frankly, I just want to get rid of it all because I'm spending far too much to store it. I'd sell everything for $500 to someone local enough to come by and haul it off.

This is not junk. I just need to get it out of storage, which has cost more than the engine and parts are worth.

I'm hoping someone in the area is interested and can save me the hassle of sending it long distance. If there are no local takers, I'll entertain crating and shipping some or all of it.

Thanks for your interest.
Mikey914
QUOTE(moordi @ Apr 25 2010, 07:08 PM) *

I've pulled the engine, gas tank and exhaust system from my 73 2.0 in preparation for conversion to electric drive.

Everything appears in very good shape (the car has spent nearly all its life garaged on the dry east side of Washington state. The engine was running strong before I dropped it out of the car, but has been sitting for almost a year. I had the shop that serviced it check it out before removal and have stats for anyone interested.

Frankly, I just want to get rid of it all because I'm spending far too much to store it. I'd sell everything for $500 to someone local enough to come by and haul it off.

This is not junk. I just need to get it out of storage, which has cost more than the engine and parts are worth.

I'm hoping someone in the area is interested and can save me the hassle of sending it long distance. If there are no local takers, I'll entertain crating and shipping some or all of it.

Thanks for your interest.

Not real local, bit I do need a spare. I could come get this week.
jsaum
Fuel injection or carbs? If mikey914 doesn't come get it I maybe interested.

Jsaum
Mikey914
I plan to, but so far no response back on when / where.
moordi
Sorry, guys.

I've been slammed with work and haven't been checking the forum recently. Actually, I was expecting an email alert if there were any responses to my ad, but didn't receive any.

Mark is first in line and welcome to it.

If he decides he's not interested, I'll take the next query.

Thanks for your patience!
moordi
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 27 2010, 11:09 PM) *

I plan to, but so far no response back on when / where.

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.