Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So, what Treasures did you buy in Hershey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gandalf_025
OK, so there were a bunch of folks looking through piles of stuff down at Hershey.. but, who actually bought anything and what were the good deals that were there to be had ??

I got a set of 20 alloy lug nuts for 20.00.. They are used and a little worn, but the price was right and I needed them.. and an early 914 driving light dash knob for 5.00
but the best, was this Severely Rusted Through 914-6 oil tank with oil filter console and lower hose for 5.00.
The guy thought I was kidding when I said I'd give him 5.00 for it.

So, who bought what.....
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
mepstein
I bought a set of 5 lug front hubs but really went to sell. Walked away with ~$500 cash and an empty truck. ...And had fun talking to the guys and looking at nice cars.
VaccaRabite
I bought 8 round relays and 1 headlight relay.

Zach
d914
ultra shield road race seat $40
clutch master cylinder $30
T shirt $20

case of Guiness priceless
URY914
Click to view attachment
celluloid3
I scored:

A Fog Light Switch (complete) for my buddy
A Front Spoiler w/brake vents
2 quarts of Brad Penn

Needed a Hi/Lo Beam Relay but I guess I'll get it
off evilbay...

shades.gif
ArtechnikA
2 crabcake sandwiches
1 jumbo fries
1 event Tee (XL)

Found nothing on my shopping list. Pity - this was the first year I had actual cash in my pocket.

Came home with a pair of drilled Zimmerman Carrera rear rotors courtesy d914, but that was a pre-Hershey deal - this was just the delivery point.

Sold some bulky stuff at i-don't-want-to-store-it-another-year pricing. Still got most of what I took. I didn't see many parts leave the sales area this year.
Dr Evil
Fog switch, little toy cars, 914VWPorsche script, case of bradpenn, 915 adapter parts for a 914.
hot_shoe914
Really nice backpad - $20, shift rod for a friend -$10, set of Bilstein shocks and strut inserts for a 911 buddy -$80, Columbia jacket with Porsche crest, $35(everybody else was paying 45) and an almost new harness bar for a friend -$40. Great time spent with cool people- priceless! aktion035.gif
xperu
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 26 2010, 08:23 PM) *

Ury914, do you know who the owner of the second car in the picture is (the blue one) I would like to find out where he got his front end bumper/spoiler. Mike
Rand
I'm not Ury, but it looks like Turboman808's car with Groot's front bumper/spoiler.
smile.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=60885
VaccaRabite
agree.gif
That is Turboman's ride.

Zach
kharma
ss tunnel fuel line
rennline pedal board (25% off)
event shirt
Lexol
crabcake sammich
a free beer

Also brought home 6 4-bolt Mahles, a car cover, and other ass't goodies from the parents' basement. biggrin.gif
URY914
I found the picture on PP's 911 board. Looked cool so I posted it here.
db9146
My son and I drove up from Atlanta and got there just a few minutes after 7:00 AM. We walked around and looked at everything and after 4 hours or so, we were ready to head back to Atlanta empty-handed. But we decided to walk back through a few spots again for one more look and I found a pair of these:

Click to view attachment

Brand new and got a great deal. Don't know if I'm going to use them in the 944T or the 914-6 conversion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.