Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS New Old Stock seat belt holster for early cars $50
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I got an NOS seat belt holder. Pretty sure these are NLA. Asking $50. Sorry for the blurry picture. It was given to be by a friend who had three fo them. If mine sells I will see if he wants to sell his other ones.
tradisrad
Do you have a p/n. I installed mine and posted about it. Hope i'm not stepping on toes by posting the link.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...HOLDER&st=0
bdstone914
I do not have a part number. They were in a clear unmarked bag. Have not had a chance to search PET.

[quote name='tradisrad' date='Apr 27 2010, 04:42 AM' post='1309821']
Do you have a p/n. I installed mine and posted about it. Hope i'm not stepping on toes by posting the link.

burton73
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 27 2010, 06:47 AM) *

I do not have a part number. They were in a clear unmarked bag. Have not had a chance to search PET.

QUOTE(tradisrad @ Apr 27 2010, 04:42 AM) *

Bruce,

I will take it. See if you can get me one more please.

Bob Burton
bdstone914

Two sold to Bob Burton, one more still available. We did find at least one set of screws that appears to be stainless steel.

Bruce

bobheinonen
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 28 2010, 03:38 AM) *

Two sold to Bob Burton, one more still available. We did find at least one set of screws that appears to be stainless steel.

Bruce

I'll take the last one. Send email with payment terms. Thanks. Bob Heinonen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.