Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Repo 2.0 Fuchs with tires, lugs and caps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
The whole package looks pretty much brand new. Tires are 200 treadwear Dunlops, 195/55/15's. Fuchs are replicas with very nice proper length lug bolts.

Center caps are stock, don't know how the last guy got them to stay on, but they're on and look great. They also appear to be new.

Set of 4, need nothing, this is the whole package. You'll have new tires/rims, lug bolts, center caps. No curb rash, oxy-dizing biggrin.gif No PO Home Depot special paint to remove, nadda. Just good clean ready to use wheels.

Balanced fine, never noticed any shaking from my 914 running these.

$600

Not in a rush to sell them. Going a slightly different look on my 914 is all.

Rims are a little dirty, sorry about that.
Silver72
Interested in your offer. Located in Kirkland.

Root_Werks
You're close to me. Feel free to swing by and check out the package. I think the tires themselves are $189 each from Tirerack if I remember correctly. Everything looks brand new less probably the 500 miles I've put on the car since I bought it. Looks like the PO bought everything at the same time, including the lug bolts. They dont' have a scratch on them either.

PM sent

-Dan
Silver72
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Apr 29 2010, 12:09 PM) *

You're close to me. Feel free to swing by and check out the package. I think the tires themselves are $189 each from Tirerack if I remember correctly. Everything looks brand new less probably the 500 miles I've put on the car since I bought it. Looks like the PO bought everything at the same time, including the lug bolts. They dont' have a scratch on them either.

PM sent

-Dan

dank
PM sent
Root_Werks
Dan, I got your PM and will give you a call soon. You're 2nd in line.

-Dan
OpusX67
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.