Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does someone here make the WIndshield seal with clip inside?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
budman5201
does someone here make the windshield seal between the window and the dash with the clip in the middle?

I need the material for top of dash also the foam and this seal...

thanks guys
bandjoey
Mikey
914rubber.com
vendor section or multiple posts herein the garage. He's the rubber king. smilie_pokal.gif
jaxdream
Check the vendor's section of the forums , Mikey914 ( Mark ) sells all kinds of quality rubber seal replacments, he has this one also , send him an email to check if he has one in stock . Also look around your teener , there may be other seals you could use , he probably has those too . The dash stuff get from morph , he's in the vendors section also. God luck ....

Jack / jaxdream
budman5201
QUOTE(jaxdream @ Apr 27 2010, 09:25 PM) *

Check the vendor's section of the forums , Mikey914 ( Mark ) sells all kinds of quality rubber seal replacments, he has this one also , send him an email to check if he has one in stock . Also look around your teener , there may be other seals you could use , he probably has those too . The dash stuff get from morph , he's in the vendors section also. God luck ....

Jack / jaxdream

thanks !
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Apr 27 2010, 08:37 PM) *

does someone here make the windshield seal between the window and the dash with the clip in the middle?

I need the material for top of dash also the foam and this seal...

thanks guys

the dash to windshield beads are now without the steel inside.
Mikey914
That's the way I made mine, without the steel clip. I was planning to put the aliminum in, but after plating aound with it found it would be a big pain in the butt to install with the clip. That way it can install without removing the windshield. There's a thread I did on this about a year ago.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.