Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs: 2270 and other parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cgnj
Divorce force sale. I have till 5/25/2010 to dispose of the following items.
2270 motor approx 5-6k miles built on GC case 9:1
Heads by headflow masters
911 adjusters
44x38 dual springs
12mm plugs
1.8 castings with 2.0 plug location
Schubeck ceramic lifters
JE pistons forged pistons
Schadeck 30mm oil pump
Pre china mallory unilite grey/grey,(with vacum advance) will include (adjustment gauge kit in case your smarter than Jake)
counterweighted crank by aircooled.net VW journals
Scat H beam rods
Web 163/86b split duration
MSD 6
Everything except the 2.0 cylinder head tin.

3K pick up only. Dont ask about shipping. Maybe next week.

Eurorace headers with Supertrapp 300 plus shipping

Dellorttos 45/ manifolds cross bar linkage/ facet fuel pump
running 34 vents, 60 idles. If I find the box with jets and vents, it will include idles from 50-70, 32 vents and 37 vents 500 plus shipping

Rear reflector and solenoid vgc 150 plus shipping

Please don't ask what shipping is to my your zip. I don't have the time. My zip is 08055. You can plug that in and guess the size and weight. You pick the shipper. If it's close
I'm fine, If you're over I'll reimbuse you the difference.

Don't ask for pics. They'll go up tommorrow. That's right I'm pissey. I just finished helping load a 76 and a 73 that I just gave away.

Soon to come pics, 2 uncracked dashes, many center consoles 83 sc front suspension 2.0 HE's, stainless J tubes and more. I have limited access to the garage attached to the house that I pay for, and to top it off, I have to make nice for every weekend with her. 5/1 Son's Awards Dinner Lafayette College, 5/7 Daughters Confirmation, 5/21-5/22 Lafayette Baccalureate, Lafayette Graduation, 5/25 Judge bends me over. 6/17 Daughter's graduation. Guess I broke the classifed rules. Sorry

mepstein
sent you PM. Thanks, Mark

Also interested in a center console in great shape.
Als914
QUOTE(cgnj @ Apr 27 2010, 10:09 PM) *

Divorce force sale. I have till 5/25/2010 to dispose of the following items.
911 adjusters
44x38 dual springs
12mm plugs
Schubeck ceramic lifters
Schadeck 30mm oil pump
Pre china mallory unilite grey/grey,(with vacum advance) will include (adjustment gauge kit in case your smarter than Jake)
Scat H beam rods
MSD 6
Everything except the 2.0 cylinder head tin.

3K pick up only. Dont ask about shipping. Maybe next week.

Eurorace headers with Supertrapp 300 plus shipping

running 34 vents, 60 idles. If I find the box with jets and vents, it will include idles from 50-70, 32 vents and 37 vents 500 plus shipping

Rear reflector and solenoid vgc 150 plus shipping

Please don't ask what shipping is to my your zip. I don't have the time. My zip is 08055. You can plug that in and guess the size and weight. You pick the shipper. If it's close
I'm fine, If you're over I'll reimbuse you the difference.

Don't ask for pics. They'll go up tommorrow. That's right I'm pissey. I just finished helping load a 76 and a 73 that I just gave away.

Soon to come pics, 2 uncracked dashes, many center consoles 83 sc front suspension 2.0 HE's, stainless J tubes and more. I have limited access to the garage attached to the house that I pay for, and to top it off, I have to make nice for every weekend with her. 5/1 Son's Awards Dinner Lafayette College, 5/7 Daughters Confirmation, 5/21-5/22 Lafayette Baccalureate, Lafayette Graduation, 5/25 Judge bends me over. 6/17 Daughter's graduation. Guess I broke the classifed rules. Sorry

How many 911 adjusters and how much $$??
Sorry to hear about your divorce. Hang in there.

Al
mbjarts
Is this a stroker crank?
Who built the motor?
Does it leak?
What cylinders – what size ?
Approx HP?

Thanks,
Michael
D1A3
I'm interested in the HE's. Please PM me when your ready.

Thanks,
Jason
Tom_T
I'm looking for a perfect late dash top with zero cracks/spider-webs/flaws (late = side air vents) &/or perfect center console - send me pix & prices when you can (email okay to save trouble on pic post size here).

Sorry to hear about divorce - feel for ya! - been there dun that before - no fun! dry.gif
cgnj
911 adjusters
44x38 dual springs
12mm plugs
Schubeck ceramic lifters
Schadeck 30mm oil pump
Scat H beam rods
MSD 6
Everything except the 2.0 cylinder head tin. sale pending

Eurorace headers with Supertrapp 300 plus shipping Sale pending

running 34 vents, 60 idles. If I find the box with jets and vents, it will include idles from 50-70, 32 vents and 37 vents 500 plus shipping Sale pending

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.