Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Misc parts.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cary_todd
Useable strut to support my trunk lid, I know it will not be a stock part just need one that works for our cars.

I have a 1973 car, what is the knob closest to the steering wheel on the right side? I need it, what ever it is.

This is a long shot but does anyone have an engman fuseblock for use of modern fuses?

I could use good autometer gauges, oil pressure, water temp and voltage. If you have good used ones let me know.

A colapsable spare, 16 inch wheel. ...don't know if there is such a spare.

Hook for holding down a spare in the rear trunk.

still looking for the above
914Sixer
Go to autohausaz.com for your pedal pads and interior light.
Tom_T
welcome.png

Cary - pedal pads are also available thru Performance Products, AutoAtlanta, PMB, GPR, Sierra Madre Collection, etc. online & they're only a few bucks each.

Engman is a member vendor & advrtiser here on 914world & his ad just popped up while I read this: http://engmanparts.com/
JWest Engineering also sells the "modern" fuse boxes:
http://www.jwesteng.com/porsche/914/fuse.htm

Since the standard full size spare was in the well in the front trunk, any strap for the rear trunk for a collapsable/deflatable or mini-spare would be aftermarket, although IIRC some of the 914-6GT's & 916s used the 15" deflatable spares & air pump set-up vertically mounted in the front trunk behind the oil cooler in the well's forward part. Some folks will get those or a 944/etc. later type spares for that set-up. So if you do 16" in the rear trunk, just get a trap set-up which you can customize for your app.

Here's a pic below of the dash on my 73 2L, which only has the cig. lighter to the right of the steering col. fyi (earlier 70-71 914s had a wiper switch to the left of the cig. lighter there, but 72> changed to the column stalk witch on the right as in this pic). Some 914s had an extra switch to the right of the cig. lighter IIRC for the rear window defogger there (green bezel with with a white "curly-que" emblem - sorry no pic), which occasionally come up FS here & 914club, Pelican, TheSamba, eBay, etc. If yours was originally equipped that way, then that's what the "missing switch" was for, & you'll see the lines in the rear window glass for the electric defrost (if not, then look for that at the above sources).

Click to view attachment

Good Luck! beerchug.gif
Tom T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.