Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS. 75 1.8 Project Washington-$1000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Loser_Cruiser
1975, what I believe to be a 1.8 liter. Has clean title. I bought it a couple years ago and had plan to move all the good 4 cyclinder parts from my dd to it when I converted it to a V8 but I have yet to do that and it needs to go sad.gif . Comes as you see it. The it appears that some one was gonna paint the car and gave up, then stored it outside. The PO had sold of alot of the interior before I got it, but it has seats (not very good). Im not real familiar with the L-jet system so its hard to say if its all there, but it has whats in the engine compartment and the computer. The trunks, floors and longs are real solid. Has cosmetic rust, especially in the rear firewall. No doors, and only has some glass. All trunks and engine cover are there though. The PO sold off the steering column, brakes and dash before I got the car. I am at school for one more week before I go home, so no new pictures until that time. I will do my best to answer the questions I can now though. I wanted to cut it up and use the metal on my DD but I wanna give some one else the chance at it first. Asking 1000 obo, may be interested in trades for parts or what ever ( I like alot of different things).
Loser_Cruiser
pics1
Loser_Cruiser
pics2
Loser_Cruiser
Thats all I have till I go home
Loser_Cruiser
Sold!! A few months ago. 650 for peoples refrence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.