Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BRAND NEW NOS 914 front valance primed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
sgrisanti
I am selling a brand new NOS valance which is primed and still has Porsche factory stickers attached.

Sgrisanti@mclaughlinstern.com or 917-825-0559

$950.00 plus shipping.
markb
pics?
sgrisanti
Will add photo's tonight
Tom_T
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ Apr 30 2010, 08:06 AM) *

Will add photo's tonight

I'm interested - depending on what the pix show for condition & cost to ship to 92867.
sgrisanti
I'll add them this evening. Valance is brand new.
bdstone914
Looks like this is still available new for half the price you are asking.
Am I missing something?
Bruce
http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/smart/...72%29%2C%20Each
sgrisanti
I paid alot more than what you are showing. Not to say that it is incorrect. I buy quite abit from Pelican Parts and am happy with their quality and pricing. As you are well aware, 914 parts are expensive and hard to come by, especially NOS. I am selling these for close to what I paid.
sgrisanti
Photo's are not sized properly. Please send e-mail and I will e-mail them to whoever would like to see them. Thanks in advance.
kconway
I feel for you...I think you over paid. There are 18 available in Porsche Germany and can be purchased through the dealership (Sunset Imports)for $330. You should probably hold on to it.
Tom_T
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ Apr 30 2010, 06:53 PM) *

I paid alot more than what you are showing. Not to say that it is incorrect. I buy quite abit from Pelican Parts and am happy with their quality and pricing. As you are well aware, 914 parts are expensive and hard to come by, especially NOS. I am selling these for close to what I paid.

I hadn't had a chance to cross check availability on these when I replied above as I was on the road for business then, but if I can get one through Porsche for $3-400 I'm not here to help you out of a bad purchase or whatever this is. dry.gif

Pass! shades.gif

Good Luck selling it for that price - NOS parts generally don't accrue value over their last list price until they go NLA, and then only to the extent that the market will bear - Economics 101 !!!! Most folks here know what's what on these parts, as several have noted above in trying to help guide you to a fair & reasonable price
ConeDodger
$340 + tax from Niello Porsche in Sacramento after PCA discount.
DanT
someone is either WAY upside down on this part or thought they could unload it.... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.