Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1973 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
martman
1973 Porsche 2.0 Liter

The Porsche 914 of the 70’s represented the “entry level” opportunity into the Porsche ownership fraternity, combined with the advantages of light weight mid-engine balance and excellent handling.

The 1973 2.0 Liter represents the most collectible of the four cylinder 914 models, having the highest horsepower of the entire four cylinder series and also having the S Group Package (sway bars front and rear, fog lights auxiliary gauges, leather wrapped steering wheel, forged aluminum wheels). This particular car has undergone an extensive body-up rebuild. The car remains very stock and unmolested with original fuel injection, body components, suspension, and original jack. It has, however, been upgraded with stainless steel heat exchangers and a custom dual outlet Triad exhaust for increased horsepower as well as a nice healthy sound. The paint was said refinished in 2002 and still shows superbly as does the excellent interior, and the extremely clean undercarriage. The mileage is believed to be original at just over 61,500 miles based on restoration/rebuild documentation.

This car is in exceptional condition, and runs wonderfully. It needs absolutely NOTHING but to be driven and enjoyed!

$12,000 is my asking price. I will provide any request for pictures asked.
Please email me at m.sch@verizon.net if you are interested.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
martman
Here are some more Photos that have been requested.

Also I am lowering the price, it seems to be a little high as to the cars that have been posted on the internet now.

Price is $11,000

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
GTeener
Pretty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.