Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 wiper relay used but good
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
914 wiper relay part number 111955531 on side. Made by SWF. Also used as 477955531A as far as i can find. $25.00 shipped in USA (plus tax in Ca).

found another today. Anyone else interested?
dangrouche
would you accept $20 shipped to 94014?
hwgunner
QUOTE(dangrouche @ May 1 2010, 01:07 PM) *

I will wait, $25.00 is a pretty good deal for a german relay in good shape. My cost on this relay new is over $75.00
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(hwgunner @ May 1 2010, 01:13 PM) *

QUOTE(dangrouche @ May 1 2010, 01:07 PM) *

I will wait, $25.00 is a pretty good deal for a german relay in good shape. My cost on this relay new is over $75.00

damn good deal even as a back up, thinking about it gunner..
rfuerst911sc
How much to ship to Orlando FL. 32829 ? I could use a spare.
hwgunner
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ May 2 2010, 05:41 AM) *

How much to ship to Orlando FL. 32829 ? I could use a spare.

$25! i will even toss the relay in for free.
Root_Werks
J.

I'll take it if you still have it. PM me PP.

-Dan
jim_hoyland
Now that it's sold, I have a question. How does one test this relay ?? I have one, but haven't been able figure out how it would be tested. Dan? smile.gif
Root_Werks
Ummmm, once I get this one wired up, send your's to me and I'll plug it in? biggrin.gif

I gotta get the little harnes for the delay wiper function. I know someone here makes them.

Seriuosly, if you want, wait for me to get mine hooked up and working. I'll see if I can develope a method for testing the relays.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 3 2010, 08:11 AM) *

Ummmm, once I get this one wired up, send your's to me and I'll plug it in? biggrin.gif

I gotta get the little harnes for the delay wiper function. I know someone here makes them.

Seriuosly, if you want, wait for me to get mine hooked up and working. I'll see if I can develope a method for testing the relays.

That would be very cool smile.gif Jeff Boulsby made up the harnesses, he may have them on his site. The part of the test I'm most interested in is the intermittant function.....
Root_Werks
That's right, Jeff makes those. I'll check his site.

I'm sure it'll be supply power, ground and maybe use a simple test light to watch it turn on...off...on...off.

I'll have to find a cave, grown my hair long and watch my new relay similate "Cast Away"

On......off.......on......off....
hwgunner
Have another SWF relay still available as well as one made by Hella.
detoxcowboy
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 3 2010, 08:05 AM) *

Now that it's sold, I have a question. How does one test this relay ?? I have one, but haven't been able figure out how it would be tested. Dan? smile.gif

Jim, just put it in and first position down not up on th stalk. down not up..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.