$3025 each OBO

PM for fastest response.
Thanks, Scott

Click to view attachment
FZ6er
icon_bump.gif
sgrisanti
Scott,

Would you make the effort to sell me the opposite electrical connection to the blowers you are selling. I own a 1970 with the blowers shown on the bottom of your page. This is the small square plastic connector that has (4) contacts inside. The other end is in the dash harness directly behind the blower in the front trunk. I only need that portion and maybe you could leave about six inches of wire on it so I can reconnect my broken section. 917-825-0559 Stephen
sgrisanti
QUOTE(sgrisanti @ May 6 2010, 08:55 AM) *

Scott,

Would you make the effort to sell me the opposite electrical connection to the blowers you are selling. I own a 1970 with the blowers shown on the bottom of your page. This is the small square plastic connector that has (4) contacts inside. The other end is in the dash harness directly behind the blower in the front trunk. I only need that portion and maybe you could leave about six inches of wire on it so I can reconnect my broken section. 917-825-0559 Stephen

Scott I need the part on the harness side not the blower. My blower connection is fine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.