Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures of 76 Malaga red
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tom
She is still in the garage, lots of little things to get done- nothing major.
Well, that didn't work very well. My pics are too large and I'm having trouble getting them downsized. Any easy way for the computer challenged ?
Thanks,
Tom-computerchallengedoldone! sad.gif

What do you think of the different rocker/wheels, and valance look? Posts #13 0n.
Tom
r_towle
Top of page. FAQ

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=SF&f=16
Tom
I read the FAQ again and still do not see where it tells me how to make my pics smaller.
I keep trying to find the right buttons to make them smaller, but no go. I am really challenged here. This is my first digital camera. I did get them loaded from the camera to the computer, but they are way too large. 3000 X 4000.
Tom
Lou W
You need to download the Image Reducer to your computer first....Image Resizer
r_towle
QUOTE(Tom @ May 1 2010, 07:33 PM) *

I read the FAQ again and still do not see where it tells me how to make my pics smaller.
I keep trying to find the right buttons to make them smaller, but no go. I am really challenged here. This is my first digital camera. I did get them loaded from the camera to the computer, but they are way too large. 3000 X 4000.
Tom

If you are taking pics specifically to post online, take a lower resolution picture.
That setting is on your camera.

Do the image resizer like above on the computer.

Rich
zx-niner
I usually load the pictures into the Windows Paint program, pull down the "Image" menu and hit "Resize/Skew." Depending on the size of your original photo, input anything from 10% to 50% in the Horizontal and Vertical entries and hit Enter. Make sure you put the same percentage number in both Horizontal and Vertical so it doesn't stretch in one direction.

Save the photo somewhere where you can find it under the Browse function, Add the attachment with the button next to the Browse button, click to place your cursor in the appropriate location in your text, then hit "Add into Post" near the bottom of the screen. The photo will show when you hit the "Preview Post" button.

Took me awhile to figure this all out but now it's second nature.
Drums66
Ya...I had 1 once, it has all the smog crap on it!....don't know the laws
where you live?...when they're done up right cool rides. driving.gif shades.gif

P.S. FYI........that's Malaga red
charliew
Yes but will the pictures go away after awhile? My son posted his pictures on another forum and after awhile they deleted. He said you need to put them somewhere like photobucket and make a link to keep them available to the thread forever.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(charliew @ May 4 2010, 11:53 AM) *

Yes but will the pictures go away after awhile? My son posted his pictures on another forum and after awhile they deleted. He said you need to put them somewhere like photobucket and make a link to keep them available to the thread forever.

That's a policy set by the particular forum. I'm pretty sure that Andy and the other admins do not have anything in place to automatically delete pictures after an amount of time.

--DD
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
Todd Enlund
Click to view attachment
ripper911
I use photobucket, you can resize them easily there also!
Tom
Todd,
Thanks a lot! You are the best.
I kind of like the lighter gray look.
Now to find some money to get it done.
Again, Thanks,
Tom
Tom
What do you guys think of the different look in posts #13,14, and 15?
I need car painted and wonder about a little different look.
Thanks,
Tom
Kirmizi
Here's my Malaga Red '75 for some different looks.
Mike

Kirmizi
Here's my Malaga Red '75 for some different looks.
Mike

Ferg
Couple more styles, my old 75 with polished Mahles

Click to view attachment

Ben's with painted Mahles

Click to view attachment
Tom
Thanks for the pics.
Ferg - I like the polished Mahles.
I am looking for ideas as I think that with dark centers in the wheels, there is just too much dark with the Malaga red and BBB and black rockers/valances.
Any body have a different look?
Tom
Ferg
Yeah, they were a favorite they were so well finished they almost looked chromed, being a cast wheel, could not have been easy or cheap.

Nürburg Nomad
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jul 20 2010, 09:20 AM) *

Couple more styles, my old 75 with polished Mahles

Click to view attachment

Ben's with painted Mahles

Click to view attachment

Wow, who owns the brown 911 in the background??? That's one of my favorite color combos! Are those light brown Fuchs too? I need more photos! drooley.gif
AZ914
QUOTE(Nürburg Nomad @ Jul 28 2010, 08:35 AM) *

Wow, who owns the brown 911 in the background??? That's one of my favorite color combos! Are those light brown Fuchs too? I need more photos! drooley.gif

That would be FERGalicious' Carrera
Ferg
Yep, that was my first Carrera #171, It had rust issues big time so I sold it and found rustfree example in the same color, #391 and in insanely nice shape.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.