Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carb tuning
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wayneosan
I'm new here, but do fuel injection tuning as well as tuning carbs now in the Dallas, Texas area. I'm looking to help someone out; possibly with free chassis dyno time if they are willing to let me help set up their carbs.

I have more fuel injection experience, but since restoring cars for the last few years, I now can pretty much dial these in, asleep. I just need a different platform than the Ferrari and Jags. I get Weber parts at a great price and have all the proper equipment, possibly can even come to you for basic settings or vice/versa.

Just throwing myself to the wolves.

Hello,
Wayne

tat2dphreak
hey! welcome.png

if you want to play with my weber 40s I'll let you take a look... where in Dallas are you, specifically? I'm outside of Plano/Richardson
wayneosan
SAWEEEEET! I think you'll be very happy with the results.

The dyno is located at the end of PGBT in Rowlett; I live in Rockwall. Richardson and Plano are old stomping grounds. I come to Plano frequently, family lives there. I can pretty much meet you where ever. Is the car driveable now?

Wayne

ps. you went to Burnett High School? My grandmother lived there; my cousin is a Sheriff there, and I went to Georgetown HS grad 95... sheesh. small world.

QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ May 7 2010, 09:19 AM) *

hey! welcome.png

if you want to play with my weber 40s I'll let you take a look... where in Dallas are you, specifically? I'm outside of Plano/Richardson
wayneosan
Wayne,

These next two weeks would work out really good if you wanted to meet some where or possibly over the weekend.
6freak
Gotta love it when a plan comes together piratenanner.gif
tat2dphreak
sure thing!

yep, I was raised in Burnet. (graduated in 94), my Parents still live there.... smile.gif

I live in Wylie so Rowlett is very close smile.gif

yes, the car is drivable, I've been driving it about 3-4 days a week while the weather is nice. I've got some things going on, but will try to see if you have some time soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.