Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible new PNWR 914World Member:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
His name is Mark, he picked up a silver 72' 1.7 that was up on CL about a month or so ago. He grabbed the fuchs from me Saturday and e-mailed me a picture.

I can say WOW! They look much better on his silver 914 that they ever did on my white 75'.

Hopefully he starts chiming in on the world site and attends some of the Teener Tuesdays. Really nice guy and nice looking 914:

KELTY360
Looks good on silver. He was interested in my Pedrinis for a while but you must have pulled him over to the dark side assimilate.gif

Just kidding. biggrin.gif Those look perfect on that car. He made a good choice. Hope he logs on so we can give him a proper welcome.
Root_Werks
I hope so as well. I think his 914world ID is Silver72.

I also told him about the teener tuesdays. I'm sure we'll be seeing him locally.

driving.gif
PeeGreen 914
Well when he gets on here I hope he sees this aktion035.gif welcome.png
Silver72
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ May 3 2010, 11:34 AM) *

Well when he gets on here I hope he sees this aktion035.gif welcome.png

Thanks! beerchug.gif
porschecb
welcome.png
effutuo101
agree.gif
Welcome!
I think we need to do a chuckanut road adventure as well.
jcambo7
welcome.png
Silver72
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ May 15 2010, 07:40 PM) *

welcome.png

Should have the 72 back on the road soon!
rjames
Classic color, great looking car!
70_914
QUOTE(Silver72 @ May 25 2010, 07:37 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ May 15 2010, 07:40 PM) *

welcome.png

Should have the 72 back on the road soon!

How is the transmission swap going?
Root_Werks
Mark mentioned something about the local sale not going through for the used tranny. I haven't had a chance to call him yet to see what's up. Hopefully he'll be able to source something.
70_914
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 26 2010, 10:59 AM) *

Mark mentioned something about the local sale not going through for the used tranny. I haven't had a chance to call him yet to see what's up. Hopefully he'll be able to source something.

I thought he bought it from me...
Root_Werks
QUOTE(70_914 @ May 26 2010, 11:05 AM) *

Oh yeah, duh! biggrin.gif

I think he said the tranny IN his 914 was toast. Lots of little bits came falling out when he pulled the rear cone off. Not parts, but parts of parts.

Hopefully he gets it back on the road for the get-together at Garett's on the 1st.

driving.gif
messix
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ May 26 2010, 11:54 AM) *

QUOTE(70_914 @ May 26 2010, 11:05 AM) *

Oh yeah, duh! biggrin.gif

I think he said the tranny IN his 914 was toast. Lots of little bits came falling out when he pulled the rear cone off. Not parts, but parts of parts.

Hopefully he gets it back on the road for the get-together at Garett's on the 1st.

driving.gif

what the hell woulda come apart like that? confused24.gif
Root_Werks
Mabye speedo drive parts? Ear or tab from shifter arm?

Not sure myself.

Hopefully Mark will post up some pictures.
Silver72
Hey all! We will crack the gear box that went kaput at the Dr. Evil Clinic in May...see what really happened. I hope that there is something to recover and use if folks need parts.

Mark
Root_Werks
Cool!

I know Troy and I were wondering what the heck was wrong with it. Be kinda cool to see.
Silver72
Name the brand of beer. Looking to repay all just debts for you all helping me out that night.

beer.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Mar 15 2011, 07:30 PM) *

Cool!

I know Troy and I were wondering what the heck was wrong with it. Be kinda cool to see.

Yeah, after all the drama of the road rescue it would be nice to know what happened. The tranny clinic is going to be very interesting. Troy knows it's May 13th, right? happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.