Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Wiper relay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
schuh1129
I'm looking for a tested good windsheild wiper relay.... I'm hoping this might might solve my problem? It is for a 1972, 914 Thanks Mike
hwgunner
I found 2 more relays today while going through some stuff. One is an SWF the other is a Hella. I do not know if they work and really have no way to test them. If you would like one I will guarentee them and refund your money if they do not. $25.00 shipped. Let me know which one you want. Paypal email is (hwgunner at msn.com)

jonathan
schuh1129
I could be interested Mine says SWF R 200.925 on one side.... A VW sign with 111941583A on the other side. Could you let me know what you have. These electrical gremlins are killing me! Mike

QUOTE(hwgunner @ May 3 2010, 04:20 PM) *

I found 2 more relays today while going through some stuff. One is an SWF the other is a Hella. I do not know if they work and really have no way to test them. If you would like one I will guarentee them and refund your money if they do not. $25.00 shipped. Let me know which one you want. Paypal email is (hwgunner at msn.com)

jonathan

schuh1129
I'm wrong....after doing a little more research it looks what I'm holding is the high beam switch that I found on the back of the fuse panel! I'm having trouble locating the wiper relay...could you give some advice on where I might be able to find it? Thanks Mike
jim_hoyland
It's my understanding that only intermittant wipers require the relay, mine is mounted in the front trunk, on a vertical post under the cowling. If you don't have the intermittant function, there is no relay. Prior to upgrading to the intermittant wiper, I did not have the relay smile.gif

markb
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 3 2010, 07:16 PM) *

It's my understanding that only intermittant wipers require the relay, mine is mounted in the front trunk, on a vertical post under the cowling. If you don't have the intermittant function, there is no relay. Prior to upgrading to the intermittant wiper, I did not have the relay smile.gif

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.