Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb 914-6 wiring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70 914-6 GT
Art Zapf no longer stocks his 914-6 color wiring diagram.....so if anyone has one please e mail me. Thanks
Cairo94507
QUOTE(70 914-6 GT @ May 3 2010, 02:48 PM) *

Art Zapf no longer stocks his 914-6 color wiring diagram.....so if anyone has one please e mail me. Thanks

I have one I just bought from Jeff Bowlsby about 2 weeks ago after trying to buy one from Art Zapf; just dumb luck on my part. I could probably have a color copy made and send it to you. Would that help? I would just ask that you cover the cost for copying and shipping. Michael (Cairo94507@yahoo.com)
914Sixer
I have some black and white copies of the Art Zapf color diagram. I can send you for postage.
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 3 2010, 03:26 PM) *

I have one I just bought from Jeff Bowlsby about 2 weeks ago after trying to buy one from Art Zapf; just dumb luck on my part. I could probably have a color copy made and send it to you. Would that help? I would just ask that you cover the cost for copying and shipping. Michael (Cairo94507@yahoo.com)

Before you 'just' copy and send off.. I think you better ASK Art first...as he put a lot of time into this.

70 914-6 GT
QUOTE(396 @ May 3 2010, 07:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 3 2010, 03:26 PM) *

Before you 'just' copy and send off.. I think you better ASK Art first...as he put a lot of time into this.

Art has no interest in creating this image again, he did offer me the black and white version. I didn't send the check yet, i figured i would see how much help this forum would be....so far i'm thrilled.
Cairo94507
I would be more than happy to ask him; however, for whatever reasons, he has never returned any of the e-mails I have sent him inquiring about the 914-6 diagram.
Art, if you are out there reading this, may I make a copy of the color diagram I have for this member. I am not selling it BTW, just asking him to pay the copy and postage fee. Personally, I am framing my color schematic for my office, to me it is art!
70 914-6 GT
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 5 2010, 04:42 AM) *

I would be more than happy to ask him; however, for whatever reasons, he has never returned any of the e-mails I have sent him inquiring about the 914-6 diagram.
Art, if you are out there reading this, may I make a copy of the color diagram I have for this member. I am not selling it BTW, just asking him to pay the copy and postage fee. Personally, I am framing my color schematic for my office, to me it is art!

Michael, fortunately I am a better racer than i am w/ computers.
I will send you a private e mail as soon as i figure out how to.
I am very happy with your offer and will defineately take you up on it.
You will have been a huge help in putting my 914-6 gt back on the road.
My 6 is a bare tub resto. Anything I can help you with just ask.
Thanks, Russ
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 5 2010, 05:42 AM) *

I just left him a message regarding this at his home#.. let's wait and see..
QUOTE(396 @ May 5 2010, 06:59 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 5 2010, 05:42 AM) *

I just left him a message regarding this at his home#.. let's wait and see..

Well, Art just called me back and this is what he said:
* It has copy rights
* He's out of stock on the 'color' ones
* He only has black and white ones...end of story.

So respect his desires!
Cairo94507
OK; did Art say if he is planning to print additional color schematics for those who are seeking them?

Does he have a new e-mail address or way to reach him. I would like to help the 914-6's who need his help if he is unable to do so. I have 2 guys asking for help so they can finish their cars. Maybe you could send me an e-mail with his phone number? Cairo94507@yahoo.com

Thanks for getting a hold of him, at least we know he did not vanish.

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 6 2010, 05:45 AM) *

OK; did Art say if he is planning to print additional color schematics for those who are seeking them?

Does he have a new e-mail address or way to reach him. I would like to help the 914-6's who need his help if he is unable to do so. I have 2 guys asking for help so they can finish their cars. Maybe you could send me an e-mail with his phone number? Cairo94507@yahoo.com

Thanks for getting a hold of him, at least we know he did not vanish.

Ya Art's still around. In fact he was thinking about building another track toy to rn POC again- but life gets in the way. As for the 'color' prints.. he is thinking about that as more and more folks are requesting this.. time line I can not give as he is also busy. I will call him tonight and relay your requests for email / phone info.
Cairo94507
Thank you very much. I hope he makes more of these available; Art makes art!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.