Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone interested in my used parts stash-ALL OF IT!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hwgunner
As the title says, I am looking to unload all the used parts that I have. Willing to do some trading for a 75 and earlier 914 in great shape or 911 in good shape or $14,000 OBO. Hard to show all the pictures it would take here just because there would be hundreds. if you are truely interested send me your email and I will send you the pictures. There aer a couple people here that can attest to the sheer volume of stuff. Bruce stone, Dick Sizemore (Derek Seymour where the hell ar you) Steve Willie, Brett Frymire and i am sure others.

I am attaching 2 pictures that show Just the transmissions that i have. there are 28 total in various conditions from rebuilt/complete (1) to partially taken apart. But remember, this is just the transmissions. This is just a small part of what i have. PM me your number if you want to talk about it.

and to answer the inevitable question, No i am not closing up just trying to get rid of the used parts so i can concentrate on the new stuff.

jonathan
hwgunner
Second Pic
sww914
Bring a semi. This is a lot of parts. I've seen them all. 4 cyl stuff, 6 cyl stuff, trannys, mirrors, door handles, wheels, bumpers, dashes, gauges, door panels, wheel bearings, brake calipers, struts, trailing arms, you name it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.