Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Center console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I have a console that I need to clear out of my garage. The temp gauge works, but I have not tested the other 2. The sides that are on it have splits, so I'm including a nice set of sides. I think all of the brackets are there, but it is missing the defrost indicator. The plastic piece that surrounds the heater lever is there. Wiring harness is included. I'm asking $150.00 + 17.00 shipping CONUS.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
markb
oops double post
Tom_T
Mark -

Does that early "Keinzle" clock work? confused24.gif

If so, I have a later working "Quartz Zeit" clock that came with the console I bought last year, which I can trade you straight up for that early clock, since my 73 2L was built 8/72 & the early clock is "correct" for my resto of it? ... or if you have another working Keinzle clock in your stash to trade? confused24.gif

If that console has the later narrow red band OT gauge, then the Qurtz Zeit clock is correct, but if the wide band OT, then it could be either clock is correct/original.

Tom
///////

PS - I just got an almost perfect console up in SFO last week without gauges, so I now have 2 consoles & 1 set of gauges, so don't need another full console.
markb
I didn't test the other 2 gauges, so I don't know. When you come up to see us, remind me & you can look at the box of gauges we have to find one for your console.
Tom_T
QUOTE(markb @ May 4 2010, 01:05 PM) *

I didn't test the other 2 gauges, so I don't know. When you come up to see us, remind me & you can look at the box of gauges we have to find one for your console.

Thanx Mark, I will. I just need to trade the clock, since I now have a great console & wide-band OT & voltmeter gauges, & will unload the "extra" console at a later date.

... note to self, get clock out of box before you go see Mark & Jonathan! blink.gif type.gif
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
SOLD! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.